PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jonathan Jones Signs Tender

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad he officially wasn't poached.

Special teams beast.

As well as one of the better slot CBs in the game at a time when they can get paid almost $10M/year. I think he will command a pretty sizeable deal a year from now, though.

As well as one of the better slot CBs in the game at a time when they can get paid almost $10M/year. I think he will command a pretty sizeable deal a year from now, though.

Yup. I think we’ll be saying good bye next year. Hopefully he’ll sign a Justin Coleman type deal and net us a 3rd/4th comp pick.

Yeah no doubt - following in the footsteps of Justin Coleman’s big pay day.

This news makes me happy. Very happy.

Glad he officially wasn't poached.

If he had been poached, though, the Patriots would have had an extra second-round pick this year as compensation.

If he had been poached, though, the Patriots would have had an extra second-round pick this year as compensation.

I think the team was in a win/win situation either way. Either get a valuable player back for another year on a cheap deal or get a pick and have someone like Dawson who essentially redshirted last year primed to take over.

Good to hear he signed the tender, a solid player who knows and understands his role and this system..

i just signed some tenders at mcdonalds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing