PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Johnny Football Texts Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
"He said that Brady once joked, "If I teach him to run like I can, he'll do anything in the world for me. It was pretty funny coming from him."

Now, Tom with your improved juking ability, about that weekend with Giselle.

"He said that Brady once joked, "If I teach him to run like I can, he'll do anything in the world for me. It was pretty funny coming from him."

Now, Tom with your improved juking ability, about that weekend with Giselle.

lol Urlacher is still lookin for Brady.
I just saw Elway on NFLN Presser He called Johnny Manziel a good "little" QB. Elway is such a Douche, they should ask him how his "BIG" QB did in Superbowl.

could JM be the next drew Brees (with a lil more mobility)?

Nice thread. I also heard Brady picked up a guys hat in the park after the wind blew it off. Discuss.

Yeah... he still seems like a douche.

Johnny and Brady have a lot in common.

They both have human DNA.

I wonder what his relationship is with JOE NAMATH? Now, that's what I call likeness.

Yeah... he still seems like a douche.

Kontra, Just that arrogant way of Elway all year runnin through season whit that Shi'eatin Grin on his face thinkin Broncos were gonna crush everyone and win SB. We know how that played out.

I wish I could drink with Broadway Joe. Probably wouldn't survive it though
For a number of years in the early 70s, Namath held a summer youth football camp at Nichols College in Dudley, MA. Unlike many pros who have these types of camps, Joe actually attended and instructed at his camp. There was a great bar/club on nearby Webster Lake called Waterfront Mary's. One summer night a few of my buddies and I went there for a few cold ones to listen to some music and Joe was sitting at the bar having a few Johnnie Walker Reds himself. We spent the night drinking and yakking with him and playing the jukebox between sets from the house band. He was extremely friendly and generous, buying rounds and just being a regular, good guy. While I have always hated the Jets and always will, I have never hated Namath. He put the AFL on the map beating the Colts on January 12, 1969 in SBIII and he was great to a bunch of younger guys in that bar in Webster a few years later.

I love posts like that.
I too never hated Namath and rooted for him to win that SB which was on my Bday.

Saw Namath's 1st exhibition game in the NFL vs the Pats at Lowell stadium. He to a Pats fan was like Brady must be to a Jsts fan today. A guy so much better than your guy who beats you constantly who you wish you had on your team.

I love posts like that.
I too never hated Namath and rooted for him to win that SB which was on my Bday.

Saw Namath's 1st exhibition game in the NFL vs the Pats at Lowell stadium. He to a Pats fan was like Brady must be to a Jsts fan today. A guy so much better than your guy who beats you constantly who you wish you had on your team.

PWP, I feel same way about Namath and actually I think there's no bigger critic of Jets than Namath has been last couple of seasons. He tells it like it is when it comes to Jet's play.

Give me McCaron to sit behind brady for a couple years until he retires. I think he can be a pretty good QB in the NFL.

After all..we are going to get a 1st and 2nd for Mallett....

could JM be the next drew Brees (with a lil more mobility)?

Remember how poorly Brees played in the playoffs in Seattle last month? Many blamed his small hands for his inability to throw outdoors in the elements.

Well, Manziel's hands are even smaller. 9 7/8" hand length vs Brees' 10 1/4" hand length.

Anybody know how big Brady's hands are? The way he throws in bad weather, they've got to be huge.

Remember how poorly Brees played in the playoffs in Seattle last month? Many blamed his small hands for his inability to throw outdoors in the elements.

Well, Manziel's hands are even smaller. 9 7/8" hand length vs Brees' 10 1/4" hand length.

Anybody know how big Brady's hands are? The way he throws in bad weather, they've got to be huge.

Combine report: QBs and hand size - New England Patriots Blog - ESPN Boston

Pioli described a "bad decision" he contributed to during his time in New England by selecting former Texas Tech quarterback Kliff Kingsbury back in 2003. Kingsbury had tremendous college production, but he also had the smallest hands among quarterbacks at the combine.

"We asked him to come to New England in inclement weather and try to throw the football and control the football; where you have someone like Tom Brady, who has an enormous hand," he recalled. . . .

Ryan Mallett, as it turns out, had the largest hands among the quarterbacks at the 2011 combine at 10 and 3/4 inches.

BTW, at this year's combine:

Largest: Logan Thomas, Virginia Tech (10 7/8)
Smallest: Jordan Lynch, Northern Illinois and Dustin Vaughan, West Texas A&M (8 7/8)

9 7/8" is a big hand for a guy of Manziel's size. That measures out bigger than Bortles, Bridgewater, Carr and Boyd. The only real "top" prospect who measured larger was McCarrron, at 10".

Anaylsis paralysis....I see them throw spirals...hand size fretting is ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back