PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

John Harbaugh lied on Superbowl Sunday with Costas, Ravens DID alert Colts

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEPats1

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
On Superbowl Sunday:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/02/01/john-harbaugh-says-he-had-no-role-in-deflategate/

“I heard all that, I couldn’t believe it when I heard it,” Harbaugh told Bob Costas. “It’s ridiculous, it never happened, I’ve been, I never made any call, nobody in our organization made any call. As a matter of fact, just to make sure I had all the facts, I called up Chuck Pagano and asked him, ‘Did anybody else in our organization tip you off about deflated footballs?’ and he said, ‘No way.'”

Now?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...istant-alerted-colts-to-issue-with-footballs/

“Two concerns came up as of yesterday on footballs at New England,” Sullivan wrote, via Ben Volin of the Boston Globe. “First off the special teams coordinator from the Baltimore Ravens called Coach Pagano and said that they had issues last week at the game[u/] that when they were kicking (Baltimore that is) they were given new footballs instead of the ones that were prepared correctly.”

Can the media now call out Harbaugh for clearly lying?!

Aren't K balls new every single game and supplied by the league? So the Ravens trying to use broken in ones during games is actually cheating?

Collusion. I wonder if this will give the MA DA a reason to investigate.

So does Harbaugh have twitter?:DIf so I hope it's being filled with lovely messages :D

The media will never slam him. He answers their questions and gives a good interview therefore he's a good guy who gets a pass for lying (and enabling a wife beater)

and he has that goofy smile

I can't necessarily fault Pagano because Grigson might not have shared that info with him. But obviously Harbaugh is lying here, since it was his own guy who did the tipping.

Curran has been on the Ravens alerted Colts story for a while. Can someone with social media savvy point this latest story out to him? Many thanks. The more people are aware the better. I hope this gets back to BB.

Here's the whole thing from Volin
Screen Shot 2015-08-04 at 7.30.36 PM.png

I can't necessarily fault Pagano because Grigson might not have shared that info with him. But obviously Harbaugh is lying here, since it was his own guy who did the tipping.
If I they did this without telling Pagano, it shows what little they think of their coach. I'd be putting my resume together if I were him.

grigson is pathetic.
he thought the reason his team was getting killed was because of a small ball

wonder about his thoughts on the 2nd half. lol irsay should fire him and pagano

People should start tweeting this to Steve Bisciotti with #collusion.

grigson is pathetic.

I hate Grigson but he has built a decent team. With that said his personnel moves have been spotty to be kind.

grigson is pathetic.

Grigson should have known a long time before the AFCCG that he would be getting killed because of his small balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes