PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Joey Porter returns to practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Porter's numbers were starting to go down too.

Seriously-was Porter really worth a $20m signing bonus? At least Spencer would have been good for a far more number of years.

Porter's numbers were starting to go down too.

Seriously-was Porter really worth a $20m signing bonus? At least Spencer would have been good for a far more number of years.

We get a firey leader who will be the best compliment that Jason Taylor has ever had in his career. I pray Tom Brady and the Pats O-line feels the same way you guys do because if that's his approach, he's going to get his head ripped off. (As if he didn't already have it torn off by Taylor last year.)

We've played Porter plenty of times and I am sure he hasn't intimidated Brady in the slightest.

We get a firey leader who will be the best compliment that Jason Taylor has ever had in his career. I pray Tom Brady and the Pats O-line feels the same way you guys do because if that's his approach, he's going to get his head ripped off. (As if he didn't already have it torn off by Taylor last year.)

True-but Porter won't be long-term either way with his age and his recent history of injuries. $20m signing bonus definitely wasn't worth it.

Thank you for the prayers, even though I believe that God does not listen to prayers specifically for one football player.. keep on believing.

Oh god you're right, Taylor has completely stopped Tom from going to super bowls....becoming an MVP....umm yea.

Oh god you're right, Taylor has completely stopped Tom from going to super bowls....becoming an MVP....umm yea.
ahhhhh dont dance on Aquagay4ever04 parade . all he has is last years 21 to 0 game .he replays it over and over .thats his little superbowl :D :D :D .its kind of pathetic yes but we should humor him.

*ROFLMAO* What has Zach Thomas been? Chopped liver?

Joey Porter is a loud-mouth ignorant linebacker who needs to shut up and play the game. He's been tossed from 2 games for Unsportsmanlike conduct, one of which was before the game even started.

OH, btw, How many sacks did Taylor have last year on Brady?

I don't know how many times we have to discuss this. When Harrington or Culpepper threw a pick that ended up in the end zone or close to it and the defense holds to a 3 and out only to give up a FG, whose fault is that?

You and your friggin excuses. IT DOESN'T FRIGGIN MATTER. The fact remains that Miami allowed 17.7 points per game compared to the Pats 14.8.

No matter how you cut it, the Miami defense let up more points. So just stop because your attempts to spin the situation that way are pathetic.

3rd receiver spot this year, 2nd receiver spot next year, close though man.

Wait a second. 3rd receiver spot? Over Derek Hagan? Yeah right. You were the one telling everyone how Derek Hagan was better than Welker and how Hagan would be such a better 3rd receiver. Now, you are saying Ginn is the 3rd receiver?

BS. Sorry, but you are so full of it. Hagan is the #3 and Ginn will be LUCKY to be the #4, but, more than likely, the #5 receiver.

No, I just pay attention to my team. Why would Ginn be in with the first team against the Bucs and running with Chambers and Booker in 3 wide sets in practices this week? Weird, huh?

Also, Booker will be gone next year, Ginn will step into his spot, pretty simple when you think about it.

Because Ginn sucks and he needs the practice? Not weird. Just the truth.

Because Ginn sucks and he needs the practice? Not weird. Just the truth.

Keep talking dude, you're wrong, that's all there is too it. I'll just wait till Ginn's in the end zone against the Pats to rub your face in your own pile of ****.

Keep talking dude, you're wrong, that's all there is too it. I'll just wait till Ginn's in the end zone against the Pats to rub your face in your own pile of ****.

Yeah,Ginn will be in the end zone against the Patriots but it will be in his OWN end zone and tackled as a result of a fumbled kickoff run...it is called a safety and recovery...Well at least it will only be 2 points and not 6 for your sake.

I've proven your sorry arse to be wrong every step of the way. From your horrendous articles to your BS on Welker.

I doubt that you'll see Ginn in the end zone against the Patriots. Hell, At the rate Ginn is regressing, he may not even make the game day rosters.

I've proven your sorry arse to be wrong every step of the way. From your horrendous articles to your BS on Welker.

I doubt that you'll see Ginn in the end zone against the Patriots. Hell, At the rate Ginn is regressing, he may not even make the game day rosters.

That is easily the biggest contradicting post I've ever seen here. You say his regression is evident right? Weird, how come he moved up the depth chart recently and is now the Dolphins number 3. YOU'RE WRONG! I know 8 million times more about the Dolphins than you, when are you going to get that through your head. All I care about besides my family and friends is football and the DOlphins, make fun of me for that if you must but don't ever question my knowledge of the Fins.

Ginn is the 3, how's that proving me wrong?

That is easily the biggest contradicting post I've ever seen here. You say his regression is evident right? Weird, how come he moved up the depth chart recently and is now the Dolphins number 3. YOU'RE WRONG! I know 8 million times more about the Dolphins than you, when are you going to get that through your head. All I care about besides my family and friends is football and the DOlphins, make fun of me for that if you must but don't ever question my knowledge of the Fins.

Sure Ginn is the #3.. Sure he is...

I will ALWAYS question your pathetic knowledge of the Dolphins. YOU are a wannabe fan. And there is no way you know 8 million times more than I do regarding the Dolphins. My left PINKY knows more than you do about the Dolphins.

I QUESS YOUR VILLAGE HASN'T LOST IT'S IDIOT ,YOUR STILL THERE. :rocker:

All you care about other than your family and your friends is the Doofins.

You are a total ******* loser, end of story, game over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes