PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jimmy G throws first TD pass as a Niner

Yes you knew what I was thinking.

The guy learned some stuff backing Brady. I’d like him to be ok but lose a bunch for now unless they play philly, Dallas or any team that a loss on would help our team

Once Jimmy is proficient in that offense, look out. I know it was garbage time, but he looked good. I always said I think he can be a top 10 QB in this league. I think SF will turn it around (next year) with JG at the helm.

I feel a little bad for JG. Just like the game commentary on this touchdown. Everything he does is going to be compared to Brady. Those are some shoes that no one is going to be filling anytime soon.

Scott99 I believe that also. Then he loses to the pats in next years super bowl lol

SF is going to be real good on offense, real soon.

Well next year SF needs some picks on offense, they need some help for JG.
I like the kid, wish he would have stayed but its business and he had the opportunity to start somewhere else this season and definitely next season. I would have done the same if I was in his position. Why take less money? At the end of the day these guys need to make a living for them and their families.

I feel a little bad for JG. Just like the game commentary on this touchdown. Everything he does is going to be compared to Brady. Those are some shoes that no one is going to be filling anytime soon.

Not so much now that he is out of town though.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back