PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

JETS SUCK 2023 EDITION (JOKER CERTIFIED): HARD KNOCKERS

My guess is that the next Z Wilson benching will be his last at the JETS. If not already, if Saleh keeps hyping his failed QB, he is going to lose his locker room.

Proof that Bim has lost the team: He needs to bring in Ahole to try to get the team to work together.

Not that it will help, Punky is a like a lamb being led to slaughter tonight on National TV.

His OL still sucks, and Chris Jones is licking his chops.

Finally the light switches on for the idiots that work for da Jete -- this ****ty QB can cost all of them their jobs!

Better to admit to blowing the 2nd overall pick than to keep pushing the obvious lie that Punky can be fixed, that will get all of them fired.

Some times you just have to make a change, even if that new QB is not really an upgrade, just to keep the locker room from revolting or the owner from firing your asses.

Carson Wentz should keep his phone charged. He isn't "the answer" but he has two important qualities, he's a free agent who will play for cheap, and he isn't Punky.

Going to be a sad day when Punky gets benched again. What an entertaining clown show his tenure was/is.

P.S. Joe Douglas really needs some larger clothes. No hiding that half banana Bim is giving him.

Going to be a sad day when Punky gets benched again. What an entertaining clown show his tenure was/is.

P.S. Joe Douglas really needs some larger clothes. No hiding that half banana Bim is giving him.
Have no fear, whatever option they go to will also suck, because the choices they have are bad and they still haven't got a clue that the biggest problem is their OL and their coaching.

Replacing Punky is largely about optics: the fans and the locker room are in open revolt and the only way to placate them is to dump Punky.

That was a whole lot of bs in the 4th quarter from the refs.

Enough of that nonsense. The REAL question is what Bim said or did to draw an unsportsmanlike flag at the end of the game.

P.S. Your team is in last place in the AFCE.

Enough of that nonsense. The REAL question is what Bim said or did to draw an unsportsmanlike flag at the end of the game.
Who's bim? Saleh?

Hopefully he threatened to meet the refs outside after the game.

Who's bim? Saleh?

I have to give him a +1 credit for getting that flag. The refs were a ****ing joke with their agenda.

All that said, if the Jets rightfully get the ball back there’s about a 0% chance they win anyway.

I have to give him a +1 credit for getting that flag. The refs were a ****ing joke with their agenda.

All that said, if the Jets rightfully get the ball back there’s about a 0% chance they win anyway.
I think there's a decent chance of a FG or even a Breece breakaway TD.

The “Sauce hold“ looked like any other CB/WR jostling. What a joke.

First time watching a Chiefs game with Mahomes, huh?

The officiating was bad throughout the game. The Jets first points came on a face mask penalty that started outside the end zone, but the officials decided it started inside the end zone. There was also a horse collar penalty against KC where the defender grabbed the front of the ball carrier’s jersey and pulled him forward, which is the opposite of a horse collar tackle. This helped set up the Jets first TD.

The call against Gardner that wiped out the INT was pretty weak, but technically correct (the best kind of correct.) A couple of plays before that, there was an equally weak, but correct holding call against KC that wiped out a first down run by Mahomes.

One way to look at that “bad call” is that, if Wilson just catches a shotgun snap like a normal QB, that play never happens.

Who's bim? Saleh?

Thought exact same thing watching live on that play. The flag on Gardener was thrown after the INT was secured.
Just Chiefs things.

Chiefs things
I think there's a decent chance of a FG or even a Breece breakaway TD.
The “Sauce hold“ looked like any other CB/WR jostling. What a joke.

Cherrypicking disputable calls as "agenda driven" in a closely contested game is, at best, ill-advised conjecture. Besides, this is not the thread for it. Beyond that, Bim drawing a flag in protest was cynical pandering/bad theater.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back