PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

JETS SUCK 2023 EDITION (JOKER CERTIFIED): HARD KNOCKERS

Actually, Rivers probably would have gotten one in the Tom Brady it’s a Wonderful Life edition.

What a sick bastard bringing a kid to a jest game, should be arrested for child abuse

Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

Took my son to his first ever Jets game today... what an embarrassment! This team is even worse that this ****ty weather​

What a sick bastard bringing a kid to a jest game, should be arrested for child abuse

Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

Took my son to his first ever Jets game today... what an embarrassment! This team is even worse that this ****ty weather​

Other rats fans feel the same way

Yankee6

Yankee6 Well-Known Member

Petrozza said:

Took my son to his first ever Jets game today... what an embarrassment! This team is even worse that this ****ty weather

If I knew your address I would call child protective services. How could you do that to your son. This might turn him into a Jet fan for life!
And another posted
You took a child to this? Do you want CPS called on you? When my kids ask I’ve never even watched football.

Last edited:
Supposedly coming back soon. The owner was tailgating all day.
Yeah the posters on JI were much crazier, on gang green its like theres a gag order against wild profanity laced rants. GG is like a bunch of old tired dogs afraid to get off the porch

Yeah the posters on JI were much crazier, on gang green its like theres a gag order against wild profanity laced rants. GG is like a bunch of old tired dogs afraid to get off the porch
JI was fun. Never tried GG.

May though if JN is down much longer.

Faux machine

:rofl:

Faux machine

Petrozza said:

My excuse is that I got tickets when Rodgers was still healthy...
:rolleyes:

When my kids ask me about all the Jets jerseys on the closet I tell then I’m ******ed.

The only talent Punky has is having a MALF (Mom America likes to ...). And even thats debatable.
Unfortunately its a talent he cant really use. At least not professionally.. Well, at least not on the field. Football field that is.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back