PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2019 Edition (Official): Entering A New Half-Century of Moronic Mediocrity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Interceptionist"! What a great word!

"Four years on scholarship at a top college and now he's working as an interceptionist!"

:D:D:D
Such great times for Jete mockery.

Should we refer to Sham as "Mono Boy", "The Ghost Seeing Blockhead" or "The Interceptionist"?

Should we refer to Sham as "Mono Boy", "The Ghost Seeing Blockhead" or "The Interceptionist"?

Definitely a good time for mocking, but most here have the wrong target.

It's the oline. 8 sacks yesterday. Eight! And it should have been double that.

They literally do not know how to block anything other than a straight 4 dlinemen rush. And they're not even good at that.

I don't see how it gets fixed this season. I'm starting to wonder if it's possible to rebuild an oline in one offseason if all resources (draft n free agency) are dedicated to it.

Perhaps spend 2 high draft picks and spend for 1 or 2 free agents.

The schedule gets much easier now, but I'm worried about Sam back there. Sort of like how David Carr never recovered from Houston's horrible oline.

If Sam still isn't getting some protection vs these upcoming lesser teams, I hoping for a reoccurrence of mono to keep him safe.

They literally do not know how to block anything other than a straight 4 dlinemen rush. And they're not even good at that.

I don't see how it gets fixed this season. I'm starting to wonder if it's possible to rebuild an oline in one offseason if all resources (draft n free agency) are dedicated to it.

The schedule gets much easier now, but I'm worried about Sam back there. Sort of like how David Carr never recovered from Houston's horrible oline.

If Sam still isn't getting some protection vs these upcoming lesser teams, I hoping for a reoccurrence of mono to keep him safe.

It's not a matter of either/or. It's a case of both/and.

This week's schedule. We'll pencil in mockery of the offensive line on Thursday
Monday - Make fun of Darnold and Gase
Tuesday - Mock high draft picks doing nothing (Adams, Q. Williams, L. Williams)
Wednesday - Mock expensive free agents doing nothing (Bell, Mosley, T. Johnson)
Thursday - Laugh about the sorry state of the neglected OL and overrated DL
Friday - This week's ownership and management gaffes, medical malfeasance, and historical suckage
Saturday - Weekend incompetence potluck and look ahead to next game
Sunday - Fresh new batch of futility to hash over.

This week's schedule. We'll pencil in mockery of the offensive line on Thursday
Monday - Make fun of Darnold and Gase
Tuesday - Mock high draft picks doing nothing (Adams, Q. Williams, L. Williams)
Wednesday - Mock expensive free agents doing nothing (Bell, Mosley, T. Johnson)
Thursday - Laugh about the sorry state of the neglected OL and overrated DL
Friday - This week's ownership and management gaffes, medical malfeasance, and historical suckage
Saturday - Weekend incompetence potluck and look ahead to next game
Sunday - Fresh new batch of futility to hash over.

Wow! I'm actually flattered.

To you, sir, goes the honour of choice for having brought us this brilliant phrase.

I'd just say that "the interceptionist" sounds to me more like a role than a name. Thus:

"I hear the the J*E*T*E have a new interceptionist."

"What happened to the last one?"

"Oh, you know -- they don't last long."

They literally do not know how to block anything other than a straight 4 dlinemen rush.

Teams blitz because block head can't change protections or get rid of the ball within four seconds. This is classic "my qb sucks" denial syndrome. Those interceptions he threw in Q4 yesterday were dreadful passes.

Should we have a poll?

Sham Darnit
Dam Darnit
Spleenboy
Monoboy
Blockhead Blunder Boy
The Interceptionist
Ghost Hunter
Toenail Tyke
USC Bust No. 2

... Perhaps we should wait 'til season's end on this as more choices certainly will arise.

Last edited:
Should we have a poll?

Sham Darnit
Dam Darnit
Spleenboy
Monoboy
Blockhead Blunder Boy
The Interceptionist
Ghost Hunter
Toenail Tyke

... Perhaps we should wait 'til season's end on this as more choices certainly will arise.

Lol yes you should have a poll.

Sounds like another good five year plan. Haha

Should we have a poll?

Sham Darnit
Dam Darnit
Spleenboy
Monoboy
Blockhead Blunder Boy
The Interceptionist
Ghost Hunter
Toenail Tyke
USC Bust No. 2

Make sure one of the options is " all of the above" please.

Nice work by the Jets GM trading the "best player in the 2015 draft who just happened to fall to the Jets" to the Giants for a 3rd and a 5th.

They can't play the comp pick game and let him go for a comp pick since they have so many holes they'll almost definitely be buyers in the free agency game.

Nice work by the Jets GM trading the "best player in the 2015 draft who just happened to fall to the Jets" to the Giants for a 3rd and a 5th.

They can't play the comp pick game and let him go for a comp pick since they have so many holes they'll almost definitely be buyers in the free agency game.

Wait! what? Which five year plan is this a part of? The last one or the new one?

Love bug got you or are you saying he really didn’t have mono to begin with?

The thing that should help you relax that this is not yet do or die time. This right now is only the NFL season. What the Jets need to focus on is to stay relevant where they have been undefeated for almost as many seasons as the Pats have seen AFCCGs: the offseason.

Don't let another team end the March/April Dynasty.

Wait! what? Which five year plan is this a part of? The last one or the new one?
The Jets’ next five year plan needs to feature Freddie Kitchens as head coach. It’s a match made in hell.

You do know that rookie QBs get sacked a lot because they're holding the ball too long because the D is confusing them, right? You do understand that Darnit has a year under his belt now with QB Whisperer Crazy Eyes Gaze coaching him up so he should be able to figure out how much time he has and just throw the ball away instead of taking dumbass sacks?

Do you think Belichick would let Sham blame the O-line for him getting sacked 8 times in one game?

I thankfully did not watch yesterday's Jete game (who can stomach that dreck?) but what I saw against NE was a guy who had NO sense of when he had to get rid of the ball and NO ability to shift within the pocket to avoid rushers. I saw someone who DID wait to throw the ball too long and someone who DID threw up last minute ducks from off-balance positions that were easy INTs.
The schedule gets much easier now, but I'm worried about Sam back there.
You should be more worried about the fact that your 1st round draft pick is showing no improvement the more he plays.

An easy schedule will only instill a false sense of confidence.

But hey, we're ok with the Jete taking a few more years to realize the coach and the GM suck and ruining another QB then tearing it all down again and going through one more loop in the endless cyclone of suckage that is the NY Jete Experience.
To you, sir, goes the honour of choice for having brought us this brilliant phrase.

I'd just say that "the interceptionist" sounds to me more like a role than a name. Thus:

"I hear the the J*E*T*E have a new interceptionist."

"What happened to the last one?"

"Oh, you know -- they don't last long."
Yes, you are correct, in geek terms he is an object that is a member of the class called Interceptionist.

He is one of a long line of Jete Interceptionists.
And JeteFan6969 wonders why the Jete O-line sucks so bad.

Da Jete have been drafting D linemen and safeties, and paying absurd amounts of money to a RB and also drafting a 1st round QB, all without putting any capital into the O-line, then wondering why the team sucks.

Wow did @patfanken put a beating on @JetFan79 in Jets trade Leonard Williams to Giants -- it's priceless!

To wit (bolding is mine!):
You can sugarcoat it all you want. The end result is you took the SIXTH pick in the entire draft and turned it into the something in the mid 80's next year, and and even lower pick in 2021. This isn't slick. This is what you call desperation.

I admire your tenacity during your 50 year rebuilding process, but the fact is, your once great hopes for this season is have turned to ashes and we aren't half way through the exercise. Better worry about whether Gase has permently scarred your ONCE promising QB, than some no name prospect that will end up on the Pats in a few year, assuming he's good enough and hasn't been damaged by his Jets experience.

Jetsfan80...THIS is the biggest unconscious sports moron in United States sports history....good lord what an abject waste of DNA.Grab a HAZMAT suit and surf oon over to Gag Green to catch THIS utter idiot's "takes". As stupid, moronic and devoid of intelligence as any mutt I've ever had the displeasure to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back