PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2018 Edition (Official): Fifty Fabulous Years of Futility!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this could be over quickly...

It's just good to see. I mean getting coach n GM control is a pretty big deal, yet he wouldn't even consider Arizona.

Meanwhile I'm sure he knows he'd just be a coach with the Jets with Macc as GM. Yet he's willing to interview.

A great organization, Owner, QB, 100mil+, top fan base, region... not to mention a division ripe for the taking... it's just irresistible.

You forgot the "young guys to develop" portion of your copy/paste neverending diatribe.

It's nice to see you're all in on the guy who just lost his job because he couldn't make his relationship with his quarterback work, and has been below .500 for the last two seasons. Given they gave Blowes four years to go 26-41 with zero playoff appearances I suppose that's a step up in your eyes, but for the rest of us, it's the SOFJ.

PS: McCarthy's interview in CLE was moved to next week so NYJ better make a good offer if they want him.

McCarthy coaching your pathetic Jete would be GREAT news for everyone on their 2019 schedule. The man is notorious for being set in his ways and lacking imagination, which alienated Rodgers, eventually the team, fan base and entire organization. He'd be a wonderful fit in Jersey to perpetuate the suckage.

McCarthy coaching your pathetic Jete would be GREAT news for everyone on their 2019 schedule. The man is notorious for being set in his ways and lacking imagination, which alienated Rodgers, eventually the team, fan base and entire organization. He'd be a wonderful fit in Jersey to perpetuate the suckage.

I hope they do hire him. I would push the Pats to wear the Red throwbacks every time they played them. Give em a little Red scare.

I hope they do hire him. I would push the Pats to wear the Red throwbacks every time they played them. Give em a little Red scare.
He's more like this kind of McCarthy, though:

il_fullxfull.383451962_abtn.jpg

Interestingly enough da Jete actually played better in the Buttfumble game, LOL!

They scored more points and the point differential was less.

A lot of that was garbage time, but still, this year's match also had lots of garbage time and da Jete could do nothing with it.

It goes to show you what butt wipes the current Jete are.

You forgot the "young guys to develop" portion of your copy/paste neverending diatribe.

Did you see the bit about great organization & fanbase? LOL

Not even the top fanbase in their home stadium.

Well the Jete are #1 in the #2 business. If that's any consolidation.

They wish :D

Did you happen to notice the game score at the bottom of the screen? Not that you have any problem with being a laughingstock, but still ...

Wow. Not just the worst organization and worst players but worst trash talking trolls too. 31-3 is the image everyone sees and he’s bragging about a pointless sack.

Wow. Not just the worst organization and worst players but worst trash talking trolls too. 31-3 is the image everyone sees and he’s bragging about a pointless sack.
It wasn't even that, it was about Jete safety Adams knocking over Pats center Andrews en route to taking himself out of the play.

Last edited:
In case anyone wants to send an anniversary card, this Saturday, January 12th is the 50th anniversary of the Jets sole Super Bowl appearance and victory....... Think it will be mentioned on either game??? Neither do I...
Super Bowl III - Wikipedia

Frame of reference... LBJ was President.. gas was $0.34 a gallon....

Ah yes, the Golden Shower Anniversary date approaches. Most everything has changed in the world of football in the past 50 years but the one constant has been idiot Jete fans getting urinated on by their ownership.

In case anyone wants to send an anniversary card, this Saturday, January 12th is the 50th anniversary of the Jets sole Super Bowl appearance and victory...
Growing numbers of millennials are seriously doubting it really happened. They're asking for convincing proof beyond word-of-mouth from elderly people and grainy video footage that they argue could easily have been faked.

Growing numbers of millennials are seriously doubting it really happened. They're asking for convincing proof beyond word-of-mouth from elderly people and grainy video footage that they argue could easily have been faked.

It's astonishing to think that it really happened. The JETE are like a guy who only has one tooth, but still has toothache.

Just when I think you couldn't be any dumber.

1) Jets are losing 31-3 late in the 4th quarter.
2) Adams goes all Polamalu, and takes himself out of the play, because he was so mentally fragile that he lost his **** in the 1st quarter, and did dumb **** like this the rest of the game.
3) The other 10 Jets players barely moved at the snap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3