PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2016 Edition (Official): Futility Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I got a bad vibe from Stomper before Bill foolishly drafted him.

Of course I'd take the 2 SBs, but I still love the fact the Pats can't beat NY/NJ in the playoffs.
I still love the fact that the Patriots just won #5. And you know why I love more than that even? Take a guess. Nevermind, I'll tell you. We're favored to do it again.:cool: Giants fans don't even like the a Jets.

Today marks the end of another year of Jets' futility.
Looking forward to the next.
We are ready when you are, Tune.

Yes, they are the Jest, the Rats, the Green Slime -- all well-deserved -- but, the depth of the shame and ignominy that they embody is expressed in the name itself. No need for anything else.

So, as the League Year 2016 ends, here's a message to Roger Goodell, Troy Vincent, Mike Kensil, John Mara and all the other fetid excrescences whose jealousy and resentment led them to try to take down the Greatest Quarterback and the Greatest Coach of all time ...

JET YOU!!!

Last edited:
Yes, they are the Jest, the Rats, the Green Slime -- all well-deserved -- but, the depth of the shame and ignominy that they embody is expressed in the name itself. No need for anything else.

So, to Roger Goodell, Troy Vincent, Mike Kensil, John Mara and all the other fetid excrescences whose jealousy and resentment led them to try to take down the Greatest Quarterback and the Greatest Coach of all time ...

JET YOU!!!

That is beautiful, and poetic.

23 hours left…still time for the Jesters to do something sucky...

But, to be fair, it's hard at this stage.

All they could really do would be to cut or trade a good player who's a hard-working professional on a reasonably-priced contract. But who do they have who meets that description?

Have to wait till tomorrow to sign a bust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes