PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets @ Pats all-22 rewatch thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to call more plays like that for Ryan Izzo who executed it very well and is a tank in the open field.

I honestly don't think the coaching staff is big on players saying "forget the plan" with the mantra being "Do your Job". I think they are perfectly fine with Michel continuing to get stuffed for now while following his instructions knowing that whenever the run blocking gets to a more acceptable level things will fall into place.
They certainly won’t agree with taking a no gain because of poor blocking and free lancing it into a 5 yard loss.

I posted it in two other threads already but it fits here pretty well.

Are we telegraphing our run plays? Plays with motion tend to follow the motion man?

Are we telegraphing our run plays? Plays with motion tend to follow the motion man?

Not going into motion, just moving inline to block. That tells them nothing about our run design, or even if it's a run play.

So Winovich had less than 14 snaps?

I was surprised to see that too. I feel like I see him a TON throughout the game, like he's in the area at least every time we get a sack. He seems to be making the most of his opportunities thus far. I'd love to see a breakdown of how he's being used and if his being noticed is for good reasons.

I was surprised to see that too. I feel like I see him a TON throughout the game, like he's in the area at least every time we get a sack. He seems to be making the most of his opportunities thus far. I'd love to see a breakdown of how he's being used and if his being noticed is for good reasons.
He had 13 snaps, and recorded 1 tackle, 1 QB hit and 0.5 sacks during those snaps. Not sure if hits includes the sack (would mean 0.5 sack was the only hit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call