PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets fire defensive coordinator Henderson

Status
Not open for further replies.
T-ShirtDynasty said:
Just a 'by the way'.. word on the Jests board is that the Jests and Bradway want badly to keep Dinger, but he's looking to get out as fast as he can.

Just a heads up but real Patriots fans don't hang around Jets message boards. ;)

Double G said:
Nice post, you Just End The Suffering tool. Keep clinging to those 1969 Super Bowl memories you ballbag...........

first of all, its 1968 brother! so get your football facts straight.....pats fan or not! i know that the friggin bears destroyed the pats in 1985 , so come on! the only SB we won, at least get that right!

Patriot Missile said:
Jet's will probably win the Superbowl next season. Maybe even 3 out of 4. Their such a strong team with a gifted QB. If Pennington wasn't injured last season,and the season before that, he would probably be shooting for his 3rd straight MVP award. Curtis Martin is probably the best RB in football. Larry Johnson and Alexander have nothing on this guy.

Now let's hear the "Annie" Music and move on Jet's fans.

hey man , thanks for the vote of confidence! good stuff!
Even i know that Cmart has nothing on LJ or alexander though, come on now!!! U pat fans dont know much ...do u!! of course once a Jet fan starts talking a little smack on Pat message boards..they get banned! fruitbags!
On our Jet boards we welcome it!

Jets said:
first of all, its 1968 brother! so get your football facts straight.....pats fan or not! i know that the friggin bears destroyed the pats in 1985 , so come on! the only SB we won, at least get that right!
HAHA!! Super Bowl XX actually took place in 1986! If a game that happened 20 years ago is your only ammunition, then life is GOOD!

I wannnnnnaaa kiss you......

Jets said:
hey man , thanks for the vote of confidence! good stuff!
Even i know that Cmart has nothing on LJ or alexander though, come on now!!! U pat fans dont know much ...do u!! of course once a Jet fan starts talking a little smack on Pat message boards..they get banned! fruitbags!
On our Jet boards we welcome it!

Jetnation by chance?

Bill's Girl said:
HAHA!! Super Bowl XX actually took place in 1986! If a game that happened 20 years ago is your only ammunition, then life is GOOD!

I wannnnnnaaa kiss you......

ah i see it takes a woman to prove me wrong!
this is true! it actually did take place in 85! but what season was it considered?? the 85 season! come on now! bills girl?? make up your mind...r u a bills fan or a pats fan!! ay ya yi!!!!

huskeralk said:
Just a heads up but real Patriots fans don't hang around Jets message boards. ;)
Damnit, you got me ya bastage

:rocker:

Jets said:
ah i see it takes a woman to prove me wrong!
this is true! it actually did take place in 85! but what season was it considered?? the 85 season! come on now! bills girl?? make up your mind...r u a bills fan or a pats fan!! ay ya yi!!!!

Are you a drunk too?? It is Bill as in Bill Belichick, Dumbass!! You know, the coach who has won three of the last four Super Bowls and refused to coach your team.....or were you still in Pampers when he resigned as HC of your NYJ??

Bill's Girl said:
Are you a drunk too?? It is Bill as in Bill Belichick, Dumbass!! You know, the coach who has won three of the last four Super Bowls and refused to coach your team.....or were you still in Pampers when he resigned as HC of your NYJ??

well, im sorry...u r a senior member!! i should have known, hopefully that doesnt reflect your age! if u think 20yrs ago was yesterday, what r u like a grandma or something!!!
dont get all hot headed cause Mangini just ditched the Patsies for GREEN and WHITE!!!!!!! HELL YEA!!!! u know the the Patsies have seen there better days!! Your franchise is looking weaker and weaker as the years go on!!
Then again im not sure if its "BILL" as in BILL BELISUCK, since i wouldnt be surprised if u bandwagon patsie fans used to be Bill fans back in the early 90's!

Jets said:
ah jetnation! possibly

Well, it's a process of elimination. I'm sure it's not JI because I got banned for speaking my mind there and I have heard TGG is much the same. Jetnation is a fun place to hang out though.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Damn, that explains it. I always thought the hot girls wanted to date me for my equine-like equipment, now I know they were just after my AMC Matador. :(
You have a velvety soft nose and empty brown eyes? Sigh, I've never met the woman who could resist that combination, curse them all for their 'shallow' interests. :p

huskeralk said:
Well, it's a process of elimination. I'm sure it's not JI because I got banned for speaking my mind there and I have heard TGG is much the same. Jetnation is a fun place to hang out though.
ALK, since you like to slum, could you find out if Jest fans all have an L on their foreheads? I can't help thinking there are biblical implications to such a mark.....

Espn is reporting that Hiemerdinger( or however you spell his name) is being retained by the Jets as OC. This is to funny a Head Coach that is basically the Defensive Coordinator in charge of talking to the media :rofl:

Once a cluster freak always a cluster freak.

Hey Eric you wanna play some golf on draft day, obviously you won't be needed in the draft room :rolleyes:

Jets said:

You are a total and complete idiot. Your one and only SB victory took place in January 1969, following the 1968 season. You are a JEST fan and you don't know that.:eek: Not like you have any more SB appearances to keep track of.

It was before the official merger of the AFL-NFL, so it really doesn't count in the modern NFL era.

There are JEST fans that do know their stuff- you are not one of them. Go Away.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back