PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

jets fans giving credit to BB & TB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolverinejoe80

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
what in the world? usually this forum is full of 'brady is a system QB' 'Namath is a real QB, Brady is a sissy'

but
The Difference Between Us & The NEPs

glad to see even the jets fans giving props to the GOAT and BB.

It was just crazy to watch how calm he was the entire time. 4th and 10. Calm cool and collected. The play before spike they converted. Calm cool and collected as the final seconds ticked down. It's just ridiculous how good he is.

I hate him as much as the next guy does but god damn, he is just unbelievable. You KNEW with 1:48 left in the clock they were going to go down and score. There was no doubt in my mind.

My dad asked me what the Vegas ML would be if you live bet the patriots at that point down 2 with 1:48 left and I said it has to be New England even or -$. Maybe @Yisman knows.

**** all of that ********. They come out flat just as much as any other team. they make mistakes and sometimes they even make the wrong second half adjustments. They just have Tom Brady which makes everyone forget about all that ****.

Since the cheating storyline has started to run a bit thin, there's nothing for haters to really left to fall back on except... well, jeez, maybe they're just really that good.

It is all part of the Revenge Tour strategy. No Excuses, just Execution. Thankfully, it's all on display for a national audience to witness. Manning implodes, Dalton lays an egg, Rogers dissolves in water... and Brady overcomes the loss of his best wideout, his play making receiving back, and a shellshocked OL, looking at a long field with less than two minutes left, and on the road. Nuff said.

Copious simultaneous doses of Patron and weed...

Since the cheating storyline has started to run a bit thin, there's nothing for haters to really left to fall back on except... well, jeez, maybe they're just really that good.

It is all part of the Revenge Tour strategy. No Excuses, just Execution. Thankfully, it's all on display for a national audience to witness. Manning implodes, Dalton lays an egg, Rogers dissolves in water... and Brady overcomes the loss of his best wideout, his play making receiving back, and a shellshocked OL, looking at a long field with less than two minutes left, and on the road. Nuff said.
Down starting LT
Down starting RT
Down starting Scat Back
Down starting RCB
Down starting MLB
Down starting WR in the first
Down depth players on the OL

For the Patriots, it's no problem. It's truly remarkable, what Bill Belichick has created.

"The Pats don't come out flat as the ****ing Bonneville salt flats for the first half of 70% of their games
The Pats don't just give up because one of their key guys goes down
The Pats actually make in-game adjustments to what other teams are throwing at them
The Pats rarely beat themselves, they let YOU make the mistakes and beat yourself
I have never once seen a Pats game where the effort was lackluster or poor....I have seen that MANY times in our games.
The Pats NEVER think they are out of a game. They are supremely confident...and that is BIG in football.

That's the difference between the Pats and us. It's not just Brady, or Belichick , its ALL of them."

I like this quote. See, the Jets fans really do respect us and only one of them that I saw mentioned cheating, and nobody else paid any attention to it.

What I know about most fans is that, when they are been sincere, they have requisite respect for BB and Brady. Most are level headed and when pressed will reveal their true feeling of respect. Hate can't hide the truth.

At some point one has to call a duck a duck. Right now, with all the injuries, they are still executing. That's what I love about the Pats. They don't talk, all they do is execute and win no matter what.

I have never once seen a Pats game where the effort was lackluster or poor....I have seen that MANY times in our games.

On the whole, the quotes are accurate but I will never ever be convinced that the Patriots came ready to play the Jets in the playoffs. The Patriots beat the Jets so badly that they came in overconfident like they were going to roll, and that started with Brady who was ****y all week.

Why is this surprising? A lot of fans do, in fact, respect us. You'll have those who simply like to troll by constantly referring to the team as cheaters and who like to add imaginary asterisks - but even most of them don't actually believe that BS. Only a very small percentage (the paranoid schizophrenics or the uninformed) genuinely believe that the Pats' success is due to cheating.

It's a funny thread and you can feel the jealousy while reading it. Love some of the quotes, like "It's all Belichick (Belicheat, Belichicken, etc) and Brady (Br*dy)." That team is nothing without them. Apparently the Jet's fans have never heard of some of the greats we've had from 2001-2015.

Also, apparently Belichick is nothing without Brady. Kraft isn't a big deal if he doesn't have Belichick and Brady, blah blah blah. Of course some idiot always has to bring up cheating, but it's funny to see his brethren debunk that lol. Haters realize the greatness of Brady.

On the whole, the quotes are accurate but I will never ever be convinced that the Patriots came ready to play the Jets in the playoffs. The Patriots beat the Jets so badly that they came in overconfident like they were going to roll, and that started with Brady who was ****y all week.
Whenever Brady is ****y in the press it comes back to haunt him. I remember in 2007, we were just killing teams. Brady says during an interview "we want to crush teams", I remember thinking, what the **** did you just do, never say that **** outside the locker room to the press. After that moment, the Pats didn't crush any teams, in fact every game was close from that point on, including the close loss in the SB.

Think it, just don't say it. Keep it to yourself or share with your teammates. No need to give fuel to other teams.

Nobody should have had any doubt before that game about Brady's excellence. In fact, that game wasn't actually all that great for Brady, relatively speaking. That end zone INT was inexplicable, and that log he threw that should have been intercepted on the final drive was also a head-scratcher.

I am just surprised you diddnt claim they clearly took Amendola out of the game.

Like SkyNet, the comatose Jets fans are beginning to become self aware. They must be systematically eradicated before they trigger the end of the world.

My fave is post #47 by some poor soul named "pdxdrew":

"Your comparing our owner's brain power to Krafts? What, are you making a WoW character or something. The only difference between us and and the Pats is Belichick and Brady. That's it. There is no f-cking Patriot way or special infastructure they have. They lose both those guys and that dynasty vanishes like a fart in the wind. Bowles may not be Belichick but he deserves a couple of years to prove what he can do. We shouldn't be comparing or contrasting this organization with such critical new hires."

Maybe someone should sit him down in his bean bag chair and explain to him why Belichick resigned as "HP of the NYJ" after one day in 2000 and then drove straight over to Bob Kraft's office.

There's a reason why BB is here and not there.

:p:p

Down starting LT
Down starting RT
Down starting Scat Back
Down starting RCB
Down starting MLB
Down starting WR in the first
Down depth players on the OL

For the Patriots, it's no problem. It's truly remarkable, what Bill Belichick has created.

And thanks to the cheating NFL* front office, next year the Pats will have to do it without a 1st round pick.

:mad:

Nobody should have had any doubt before that game about Brady's excellence. In fact, that game wasn't actually all that great for Brady, relatively speaking. That end zone INT was inexplicable, and that log he threw that should have been intercepted on the final drive was also a head-scratcher.

That dropped interception wasn't really a head scratcher in terms of why/how Brady threw it so badly. He had a D-lineman grab hold of his plant leg. Brady should have never thrown it because he wasn't set.

...Rogers dissolves in water... and Brady overcomes the loss of his best wideout, his play making receiving back, and a shellshocked OL...Nuff said.

If I hear one more idiot talking head say that all the GB issues are OL and missing Jordy Nelson, I will scream! The Patriots are in worse shape and Brady is killing it. How about this? Maybe the Golden Child (Rogers) was not as good as advertised. In the pressers he basically blames his WRs by making comments about looking up and nothing is there to throw to (ie, they can't get open). Some are still trying to say that this guy is the best QB in the league right now. I can't see how to justify that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back