PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jetes @ Pats Early Game Televised for Much of the Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
No brainer. Best game of the 3 CBS early games. How fortuitous did the playoff implications work for us getting this game in week 17.

Shoot, we get the browns squeelers in the Carolinas....

How to be a Cleveland fan in two easy steps:

1. Having them play your teams' only opponent that can challenge them for home field throughout

2. Being stuck in the only part of the country not televising your teams' game.

How to be a Cleveland fan in two easy steps:

1. Having them play your teams' only opponent that can challenge them for home field throughout

2. Being stuck in the only part of the country not televising your teams' game.
Me too....

Arrgggh!!

I'm in the Texans' broadcast area ! :mad:

Wouldn’t it be great to see another pats- falcons super bowl?

The pats down 17-6 going into the second half then rally for a 44-17 win

Of course I have to live in philly and get to watch the Browns. Looks like I will have to cast a stream.

oh good, I won't be forced to endure the cater walling of the Bills announcers this week. The irony is they will miss the playoffs yet again and the game that could have changed that was, when they started Peterman against the Chargers and he threw 5 first half picks.

Of course I have to live in philly and get to watch the Browns. Looks like I will have to cast a stream.
I usually do that around the middle of the second quarter after my fourth long neck...

Was hoping against hope to catch Jimmy G and the 49er game on the tube...No Luck...LOL

Awesome.

oh good, I won't be forced to endure the cater walling of the Bills announcers this week. The irony is they will miss the playoffs yet again and the game that could have changed that was, when they started Peterman against the Chargers and he threw 5 first half picks.
Yeah, that was a colossal unnecessary mistake by their coach. It's like the time Rex Ryan thought the Jets were out of it and they weren't. I thought this guy was supposed to be better than Rex.

Sweet, just saved me handing over another $20 to Gamepass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes