PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jete game will be c-c-c-c-cold!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forecast HIGH of 14 degrees, winds at 12 mph. d%#*!@t, it seems the older I get the harder it is to stay warm at these things. Sunday I bundled up pretty heavily and still got chilled -- was outdoors about six hours including tailgating. No tailgating next week, that's a given, but cannot miss seeing the accursed Jete get spanked and cry icicles.

Pfft shorts weather. :) - 50f up here as a high tomorrow with the windchill.

I heard early on that it might the the coldest game at Foxboro all time? Has the forecast improved?

Last edited:
I believe the coldest I've been to was the AFCC game against SD in 08, IIRC the temps were low teens or less by games end with a steady windchill

I'm sure it wasn't as cold as some of the other games but the Wild Card game against the Ravens was frigid. Miserable experience overall.

I believe the coldest I've been to was the AFCC game against SD in 08, IIRC the temps were low teens or less by games end with a steady windchill

I was at that one! It wasn't bad at all. Great game. I remember booking that on short notice thinking it was going to be the last home game in an undefeated season.... Damn helmet catch.

That was the last pats game I've seen live.

it's all bad....I can hardly breathe from the fear
Perhaps you need a can of Jete air from New Jersey to shock you back to normal.

I'm thinking the over under for Brady pass attempts could be 45 this week - air Brady.

not bad because of what it was.....we were colder tailgating than in the game

I was at a Miami game a couple of years ago week 17 2012 I think and while sitting in the car in the parking lot heard it was the coldest game in Gillette history on the post game show.

Wish I was there. Downright balmy. This morning up here....

-27F, -47F with the windchill

YVHe9-IKAU1ATq_-_FdAo_rFt0N9S1LQ_CDk0oaHg9AjLeaNqdAdQtxl0wGzHt4vhbs2CUgjHUlDCe-y90KTIjmPSGyJV2pWmxe-ij1DF5EvjiF09HuYPBqf7jPPH_0NheyGvdB7NntyOBcm-sbm8ylYLzULT7msPvLeht8OVqAfY-gOGYZC0w11p2PGh0xQ8-E3yLn4LRPrj_2wBLzodwz6YIL3yNqbXOMw_vmoNIlYlSnyZhJwXJ_THpTw1-KvAVMFyHhbs8yJ0Pa5oGSgW1_fIYXBiYYs0VzoPY3ArbBD_euvlGIbOZUFMUGftzu9O41kQ-RVNSfscs2NIkNeeNG13CMAeEGuJCNtXBjSgvkbpJKAU0uY6eYLo-nHZtbiK8P_fqaCKwvS8Km3rYy-gmNVKAvhNpoaeVF5Qpc7kiZqqSsYHDLZmrj84bqyWw-qHcTpGPNT7j1za5lVOnEdRZb1v7qjGOkbiGNFz1xcXMd4eP0FSId-aquCXLx-X6NMLnCGI0f6a96zxu99DYLClN3lN5nQ-akVFeCd2-D4cTqunzkunf69U203v5cNDoWrRvyUZAWUCWAdYKnomkvlBEwQhjav1PDAvEiLkHU=w504-h815-no

Last edited:
Good thing the Pats aren't playing this Saturday night, looks like it's going to be about 10 below?

Has a game ever been postponed due to cold?

Good thing the Pats aren't playing this Saturday night, looks like it's going to be about 10 below?

Has a game ever been postponed due to cold?
I dunno, but after Cowboys-Packers played the Ice Bowl, I figure never.

Why do I live here?

Because the real estate bubble in Florida, Texas, Arizona, and California makes them less attractive buys than they might be in a couple years?

Joking...we all know the real answer is whoopie pies. Or maybe that'd be my reason...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back