PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jeremy Hill - - Wow.....ummm......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went back to school to learn frontrunning bandwaggoneering.

This is my final exam!

Was it a certificate or a full fledged degree?

My professor hasn't graded me yet.

I was warned I'd be expelled if I ever write "pitchers and catchers in 2 weeks" though......

wow, P+C. Thats worse than being sent for a long walk down by the lake to contemplate your actions.

Last edited:
what did Blount say? I assume this was after getting on eagles?

Maybe I missed something, but the two times Blount said something that I recall he was basically being baited. Before LII they asked him if he wanted to beat the Patriots, which he said yes (duh, he was on the opposing team at the time) and then in America's Game he said it was good to beat his old team when asked (paraphrasing).

Again, I may have missed something or am being too charitable.

Maybe I missed something, but the two times Blount said something that I recall he was basically being baited. Before LII they asked him if he wanted to beat the Patriots, which he said yes (duh, he was on the opposing team at the time) and then in America's Game he said it was good to beat his old team when asked (paraphrasing).

Again, I may have missed something or am being too charitable.
Yea I recall LG saying something but it wasn't something that any of us should take umbrage with. It was something like, 'glad to beat my old team but still love the guys there but real happy to win it for Philly, bla bla...'

The Pats had trouble on 3rd and short or GL ALL year. Things that we took for granted in the days of LGB and others. I thought Hill's loss was one of the most under reported stories of the season. It really hurt the offense throughout the season.

Unless they draft someone who is a big RB, I would expect to see Hill at TC. I can't imagine him being much of cap issue at this point. If he returns healthy, there would be an important role for him to fill.

Didn't seem that way to me, except that both our bigger backs were injured. Compare rushing 1sts and TDs to Blounts 2016.

New England Patriots

Didn't seem that way to me, except that both our bigger backs were injured. Compare rushing 1sts and TDs to Blounts 2016.

New England Patriots
HEY! Stop screwing around with my off the cuff opinions with facts! You KNOW that's not the way we do things around here. ;)

The forum went into panic mode when Hill was IRed.
A big part of the forum goes into panic mode when there is air. GDT is exhibit 1.

Someday, scientists may discover a cure for Bengalitis, a debilitating disease that reduces a player's mental capacity but increases his self worth.
Only one other disease is considered more debilitating....Brownitis, an incurable disease that disables a player's mental capacity and destroys their fans' self worth.
What are the symptoms of jeteitis?

HEY! Stop screwing around with my off the cuff opinions with facts! You KNOW that's not the way we do things around here. ;)

There's no doubt we don't have the sledgehammer Blount became [and he wasn't great in short yardage until he learned to run lower] But I think Michel and Burkhead do a good enough job. To be frank, the difference might be the oline. Good combination of quick power and massiveness.

wow, P+C. Thats worse than being sent for a long walk down by the lake to contemplate your actions.

Uh..the name for THAT malady is the heartbreak of Gholstonitis...named after infamous "lonely walk down by the pond Vernon Gholston"...

Now that he has been injected with the "Patriot Way" his stock and price tag will go up as he will be viewed as a very valuable ingredient for any team.. do not seem him coming back.

It's good to have the crusty bastard back to spice things up a bit, even if it's just for a little while.
You talking about Hill or the Shmess-meister?

Now that he has been injected with the "Patriot Way" his stock and price tag will go up as he will be viewed as a very valuable ingredient for any team.. do not seem him coming back.
With a repaired ACL? No team is paying him more than the vet minimum

Hill has carried the ball 41 times in two years. He spent half of 2017 on IR.

RB is the position where missing time matters least, but ACL's can be tricky.

The Pats should draft a back in the middle or late rounds, bring in a UFA or two, and sign a vet or two to minimum non guaranteed contracts. If Hill fits the later profile best, he is certainly a candidate.

This is a position where we are pretty good.

Uh..the name for THAT malady is the heartbreak of Gholstonitis...named after infamous "lonely walk down by the pond Vernon Gholston"...
I believe it was you that i got the 'lonely walk' from years ago for something i posted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back