PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

JD Drew to the Sox?

Well apparently you don't know why they call him that either or you just want to keep it to yourself.

It can't be because he quit on his team, as he had a .317BA and 1.145OPS down the stretch in September.

It can't be because hes soft because if Nancy Drew was really his nickname I'm sure he wouldn't perform too well when called that by his teammates.

It can't be because he can't handle booing since he has a career .333BA and 1.074OPS at Citizens Bank Park, a place that has thrown batteries at him and relentlessly boos him every time he has an at bat.

Please, if you actually have a reason for why he should be called Nancy Drew I'd love you to tell me because clearly I am an idiot for not seeing why he deserves that nickname.

Nice. And is there any reason you have an objection to saying why he deserves the nickname? I've given several reasons why he doesn't and you haven't been able to come up with one that proves he does. Obviously by avoiding the question and avoiding all the facts that prove the nickname is undeserved you have no idea why he deserves it.

Give me a reason and I'll gladly take it into consideration. But right now you're arguing your point without any evidence and avoiding any evidence to the contrary.

yup your right i just made up the name myself .i called all the newspapers and t.v. stations and got the whole thing going ;)

Last edited:
I'm not denying that the media has said that an anonymous coach claimed his nickname was Nancy Drew, I'm just asking why you think he deserves it. And you clearly cannot answer that question.

I'm not denying that the media has said that an anonymous coach claimed his nickname was Nancy Drew, I'm just asking why you think he deserves it. And you clearly cannot answer that question.

yup your right again .you the man .:rolleyes:

I'm the man because you're incapable of answering a simple question? Why is it so hard to do that?

But you're still incapable of answering a simple question.

Judging by your inability to answer simple questions, come up with a decent argument against Drew, and recognize the difference between your and you're, I'm guessing that you really don't know yourself why you dislike the guy.

Because I'm sure you could come up with a reason if you actually had one.

yup I'm right again. I'm the man.

thanks. At least you can recognize defeat.

defeat ?we were competing ?coool:rocker:the fact that you view the disscusion about nancy drew as some kind of competion to win or lose proves my point that you just like to play devils advocate .your just not capable of having a mature conversation about anything .now you have the anwser to your question.lol lol your truly a goof lol

Last edited:
Not really. But judging by the fact that you can't spell, respond to anything correctly or do much of anything else, you seem defeated.

you know when someone brings up spelling they have lost the argument lol

As opposed to repeating themselves numberous times in an effort to always get the last word? Nice logic bucko.

maybe if you spent more time playing baseball and following baseball instead of being in english class you wouldnt make such a ass of yourself when you try to talk about baseball .

As opposed to repeating themselves numberous times in an effort to always get the last word? Nice logic bucko.
is that another one of your sick compitions lol lol lol that nobody else knows about .:D

I haven't taken an english class in years. And I follow and have played baseball quite a bit. That is exactly why I would like to know the reason that people dislike JD Drew, outside of the fact that the media claims he had the nickname Nancy Drew, and why he deserves it.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Back