PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jay Glazer Tape (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Jay Glazier Tape (merged)

who is the "kid off the practice squad" that went from the Pats to the jets and exposed this?

Also, this ass says the Jets should have told the league and the league should have fined the Patriots, not the Jets. What a joke. How can the Jets be exonerated for their actions by anybody else's actions?

That is just down right stupid. That looks like a player moved when a jets player came close. Am I missing something. All those people just sit there and discuss this like it is a real event? Have we become that stupid.

That is just down right stupid. That looks like a player moved when a jets player came close. Am I missing something. All those people just sit there and discuss this like it is a real event? Have we become that stupid.

Yes, the Patriots being cheaters gets ratings and web site hits.

The simple existence of Jets fans would make that a resounding yes.

Okay, after watching that YouTube clip a few times, I am convinced that it is definitely NOT a clear attempt to trip the Jets gunner. If you watch closely, you can clearly see the Patriots lineman start to turn his back as the gunner approaches.

Okay, after watching that YouTube clip a few times, I am convinced that it is definitely NOT a clear attempt to trip the Jets gunner. If you watch closely, you can clearly see the Patriots lineman start to turn his back as the gunner approaches.

not to insult you, but clearly the pats player steps up, and doesnt turn his back lol.

but what does this prove? if the pat player did indeed try to trip the jet gunner...what does it mean? does it mean i can say hey patriots! you guys are just as dirty as my jets team?

i dont care really.

i like football more than obsessing over tripgate/spygate/toes, and **** gate.

Last edited:

BTW, as I said with the Jets doing the wall, the only problem I had with it is the tripping. If the Pats' player did try to trip the Jets player, I do have a problem with it. The only real part of the sideline wall itself that is cheating is having unauthorized people line up there. Players about to go into the game are not unauthorized.

I'm with you. If someone interferes with play on the field it should be dealt with(Patriots, Jets or whoever). Glazier is on the hysteria train.

Last edited:

It didn't work as well for us as it did for the Jets. :rolleyes:

I really hope I am wrong, but it really feels like the day of SB 42 all over again. To me, anyways.

I don't even think I will be able to enjoy this one. I am just anxious for it to be over, and I hope to God we win.

I really hope I am wrong, but it really feels like the day of SB 42 all over again. To me, anyways.

I don't even think I will be able to enjoy this one. I am just anxious for it to be over, and I hope to God we win.

iam with you .esp after this glazer thing , iam just having a bad feeling... lets hope they just win the game.

And I hope that in three weeks, BB can give Glazer the Tom Jackson treatment............

Nah it's not the same. That was much worse. I couldn't even enjoy my pregame celebrations that game. They are trying very hard to distract the team with this garbage. As usual the media only tells half truths. This time we are at home in front of our fans. It's not the same and it's BS as far as I'm concerened. I looked at the video. I really didn't see anything worthy of attention, but the media will do their best. :rolleyes:

not to insult you, but clearly the pats player steps up, and doesnt turn his back lol.

but what does this prove? if the pat player did indeed try to trip the jet gunner...what does it mean? does it mean i can say hey patriots! you guys are just as dirty as my jets team?

i dont care really.

Not insulted. And yes, he does step up AND turns his back. I wrote that it was not CLEAR evidence of tripping. It might/might not be. The image is nebulous, and, the movement is ambiguous.

I agree with your subsequent points. I am ready to move on and watch a football game.

iam with you .esp after this glazer thing , iam just having a bad feeling... lets hope they just win the game.

You guys give the media far to much credit.

Classless move..im outraged!!!!

Believe me, friends. I hope I am wrong.

If you hear a big "whoosh" from the south tonight, that is my sigh of relief.

Originally Posted by blackglass3

You guys should really let this stuff roll off your back, get used to it, we're going to be on top for a few more years and are going to be more hated by the jealous haters, Im enjoying this and will enjoy every win along the way.
Eff the jealous losers and their loser metality.

i dont care really.

You're posting is an insult to people because it's clear you can't tell the difference between taking 2 steps to the right and then 2 steps BACKWARDS..

To me, it looks like the Pat's player actually moved out of the way of the Jets gunner who seems like he was awfully close to going beyond the first 6 foot white stripe..

Also, that player is in UNIFORM. Unlike the Jets players who were OUT of uniform..

You're posting is an insult to people because it's clear you can't tell the difference between taking 2 steps to the right and then 2 steps BACKWARDS..

To me, it looks like the Pat's player actually moved out of the way of the Jets gunner who seems like he was awfully close to going beyond the first 6 foot white stripe..

Also, that player is in UNIFORM. Unlike the Jets players who were OUT of uniform..

I think it really is people just seeing what they want to see. I don't think you can conclude anything either way from that ****ty video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes