PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

James White's knee on the TD

Status
Not open for further replies.

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
Got a good freeze frame. Unlike other freeze frame pics going around the yellow circle in this one IS the front of the football. Can't be any more obvious the ball broke the plane before his knee touched down.

Attachments

• IMG_0165.jpg
    IMG_0165.jpg
    388.6 KB · Views: 308
Its was obvious from the replays. What's even more impressive is how James White went from a guy that fell over due to a strong breeze in his first year, to a guy that ground through 4 guys to get the TD. Kudos to him for making that leap.

uhh the game ended two weeks ago, why is there STILL threads being made about this?

He scored,

they reviewed

They confirmed he scored

Discussion over.

The other side is more conclusive, if I recall, but this will do.

Removes ALL doubt that the ref's were in the Patriot's pocket........

It would look silly but the NFL should consider changing the color of the ball to something that doesn't camouflage with the average NFL player.

It would look silly but the NFL should consider changing the color of the ball to something that doesn't camouflage with the average NFL player.
it's about time we go with the neon football.
711NN-500x500.jpg

Its was obvious from the replays. What's even more impressive is how James White went from a guy that fell over due to a strong breeze in his first year, to a guy that ground through 4 guys to get the TD. Kudos to him for making that leap.
Don't forget Cannon taking out like two guys along the way.

Got a good freeze frame. Unlike other freeze frame pics going around the yellow circle in this one IS the front of the football. Can't be any more obvious the ball broke the plane before his knee touched down.

Great shot and thanks for sharing this. That was also a very impressive call by the ref in full speed for the most crucial play in the game.

Don't forget Cannon taking out like two guys along the way.

If Cannon had been able to handle his guy that wouldn't have been necessary and James White would have got in untouched.

But that Deion Jones is quick, ran a 4.38 40?

I'm not sure but I found this on the NFL's website.

upload_2017-2-20_19-42-1.png

uhh the game ended two weeks ago, why is there STILL threads being made about this?

He scored,

they reviewed

They confirmed he scored

Discussion over.
What's more, I saw a ref at the goal line immediately raise his arms in the signal for "touchdown." That indicated a score, which ended the game. Consequently, Patriots players were running around celebrating, people in the stands were cheering and confetti guns went off as Atlanta players dejectedly slinked off the field in defeat and humiliation juxtaposing New England's euphoria.

The chip in the ball and pylons would solve so many issues. Might of cost the Steelers SB XL :D

The chip in the ball and pylons would solve so many issues. Might of cost the Steelers SB XL :D
BB hit it on the head with that one, no idea why the league feels like being cheap about this issue.

Where is the chip?

If on one end or in the middle, what If the other end/side crosses the plane but the chip doesnt? I'm not sure you can eliminate all controversy, but EZ cameras would help.

I don't care if they change the ball, but I do find it funny that some of the people who "proved" he was down circled his arm in their .jpg's thinking it was the ball.

Reactions: sb1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back