PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

James White Retires

A very sad day. I never thought we would have a better catching Back than Faulk but he surpassed everyone.

Great Great player and am sure teammate! Wish you all the best.

Not many people on here agreed actually.
I mean he wasn't walking normal in quite some time. Everyone that's seen him locally have all commented things like "that looks like it hurts" seeing him walk. Hopefully he's set himself up. I'm sure he'll have opportunities with all the friends he has. Wasn't the biggest fan coming out but he's come up big for us time and again.

Last edited:
What a player. Criminally underrated around the league, but a huge part of the SB success we had in Dynasty 2.0. He goes down as one of the all-time Pats players, and a great person off the field as well.

Hope to see a red jacket on him one day.

At times he was the entire offense and an unstoppable player. Patriots HOFer for sure. We'll have to see what else follows. Thank you James!

Not many people on here agreed actually.
you did... and so did Zuma, very early on...

I thought he would be on the pup or ir... give him an extended chance to make the team. Guess not.

Not surprised. Great player. Enjoyed his contribution to the team. Exciting to watch. He was no John Stephens but will have a special place in Patriots history with that Super Bowl performance for the ages.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
Back