PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jalen Ramsey: Gronk “Not Good”

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it pretty much sucked too.

As far as I remember, the best thing he said about Brady, before today, was that he "doesn't suck" while Deshawn Watson was a superstar in the making, Ben sucks, Matt Ryan sucks, Aaron Rodgers is decent or OK, Goff "do what he do" or some other such nonsense.

The guy hands out stupid opinions like Skittles, on lots of topics, apparently

While I agree with your take, go read that thread and I think you'll get my point.

I don’t thing jalen PI Ramsey is any good at all. If he’s not on our back over something he’s whining about officiating where rules are applied. Yes, even in a championship game, it’s still p. I to ride someone out of bounds, cut off the route and hold. Oh wait, this is the same guy we beat without gronk isn’t it?
Every CB gets beat but he’s Sherman 2.0 (created by the media). Don’t get me wrong, they are both the real deal but he’s able to talk smack because their defenses were so stacked. They can’t keep those guys forever. Telvin Smith will get a big deal somewhere else, Fowler and Ngayoue will leave to name a few. The Jags D is just insane and amazing Brady and the Pats came back to win that game. I still think the NFL screwed up having this a week 2 matchup.

This guy already proved he was a moron when he said Andrew Luck "isn't good" and that Deshaun Watson will be an MVP based on a month of play

Tye to IR, stash him away

Joe Kerr: Jalen "Not Smart"

Jalen Ramsey? Never heard of her.

Gronk isn't as great on CBs as he is on LB/Ss ...

What player is, as a receiver? What is this guy trying to say, in reality? I don't mind smack talk, because it makes the game interesting, but isn't this like saying, "He's a faster runner on flat ground than uphill?"

A lot of analysts picking the jags this season or the Texans to come out of the AFC.

Jalen is a good player. But let’s just check what’s what here : Gronk has helped his team win a championship. Jalen has helped his team get to the lofty heights of “losing the game to get to the SB”.....

It’ll be funny when Jags aren’t in the playoffs.

Neat look at the stats. Turns out no TE does as well when the opposing team's top corner covers him, but it looks like it's a tradeoff and the defense can't defend elsewhere as well. This is a fairly reasonable take and gives some context to Ramsey's comments, since he's technically correct but ignores the ramifications.

Jalen Ramsey's Rob Gronkowski critique: Does CB have a point?

Ramsey is annoying he should shut up and play football.

I don’t see any issues here. Gronk rarely gets yards after catch and he goes down so easy. Gronk also drops a lot of passes...his hands aren’t that good.

Lastly, Gronk can’t even block a cornerback.

:D:D:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back