PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jalen Ramsey: Gronk “Not Good”

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is really a two fold insult. Brady will be mindful of this when they play too. They whole team loves gronk, it should be a comfortable win.
They are going to smoke them.

Im just about done with this camp chicken little talk about this team.

Pats are loaded and a cut above every team in the AFC.

Time to chew bubble gum and kick ass (...and I'm all out of bubble gum)

Why is this guy getting so much attention? A lot of big time corners don’t talk as much and have respect for other players around the league.

Week 2, time to throw him out...

hYKXUtf.gif

DBs are anonymous, so they have to run their mouths. Some back that up, others can't, and become forgotten.

Week 2, time to throw him out...

Yeah, Gronk took on Michael Bennett in the SB so I don't think Ramsey scares him in the least.

But it was great when he was bagging on all those QBs, right?
I mean some of those were great. but this **** right here is just trolling. Of all people he's gonna call overrated on the Pats, he's gonna go with Gronk?? Come on

Yeah, Gronk took on Michael Bennett in the SB so I don't think Ramsey scares him in the least.
There were a number of Sea Hag players Gronk dispatched as he sought out Bennett. It was quite comical.

When you talk a bunch of smack against good players around the league, his teammates on offense have to think what he thinks about them. Richard Sherman learned to tone it down.

There's a difference between mind games and being a blithering idiot.

The week 2 game at Jacksonville on national tv is shaping up like the week 3 game at Pittsburgh in 2005, after New England routed Pittsburgh in the 2004 AFCC en route to their second straight title. The 2005 game was a slugfest, with Brady and Seymour carrying the team. Vinatieri hit game winning Fg with 1 second on clock.

New England Patriots at Pittsburgh Steelers - September 25th, 2005 | Pro-Football-Reference.com
The Jags will be very emotional and will want this game bad! It will be their super bowl. A Pats win will help wreck the Jags confidence going forward.

I don’t thing jalen PI Ramsey is any good at all. If he’s not on our back over something he’s whining about officiating where rules are applied. Yes, even in a championship game, it’s still p. I to ride someone out of bounds, cut off the route and hold. Oh wait, this is the same guy we beat without gronk isn’t it?

Eh, Ramsey is the best corner in the game today. Don’t like him talking ****? Shut him up.

As an aside, I’m going to be at that game. I hope I got to watch Gronk score on him (I expect Ramsey to man up with Gronk) and then throw him out of the club.

Hey Jalen - ask Anthony Smith how well the trash talk works

QUOTE="A Defiant Goose, post: 5358277, member: 36668"]I mean some of those were great. but this **** right here is just trolling. Of all people he's gonna call overrated on the Pats, he's gonna go with Gronk?? Come on[/QUOTE]
I think some in here are offended way too easily. He can trash everyone but our binky?

Gronk is the goat TE. I don't & no one else needs his validation.

That said numbers clearly show he's more effective inline/slot.

Where he goes full Ramsey is when he uses that to suggest Gronk is overrated. Which is him just trolling everyone to get a reaction.

People never cease to amaze me. They'll go to the highest hills to give someone else attention they don't think deserves it.

No restraint or discipline nowadays.

Gronk isn't as great on CBs as he is on LB/Ss - based on the numbers - but he's still the best TE in the league in his 'worst' matchup. Don't really see why Ramsey would go from Amendola sucking to Gronk being overrated like that, but hey, we beat them didn't we.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back