PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jags @ Steelers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will never understand why they don't simply have Ben dive on 3&1.

Big 4th down stop.

That line wasn't stacked. I think a QB sneak was an option.

Steelers is the dumbest team in the league. Always will be. Jesus.

O'Saughnessy huh. Holister doesnt screw up like this
Funny story. When I was deciding in college I did a recruiting visit and the player that I was assigned to basically talked me out of going there saying the coach was a moron because they had 14 punts blocked and it was because their punt protection scheme was to block from outside in ( ie block the man outside of you) and unblocked guys kept coming right up the middle and blocking punts.

Also that coach was fired before the start of the next season with a 2-22 career win/loss.

Jujube can't hang on and he gets up looking for a flag?

You attack Ramsey on 4th and inches, with leveon bell as your rb?

Steelers are desperately trying to throw the game so they don't have to travel to Foxboro for another massive embarrassment. It's the only explanation.

Haley just can’t help himself, can he?
How will you fair if you head coach is also in your ear saying, give them a play, give them a play and that is all he ever says. Nothing to help but requests for plays but has no idea what the plays are.

Are those actually Haley playcalls or is Ben changing them ? Because what the **** is this ?

Jags need to put Yeldon in there as much as possible. Fournette's ankle is really affecting him.

I will never understand why they don't simply have Ben dive on 3&1.
He would get a boo boo and have to leave the game if they did!

The Jags' defense is gonna have to win this. The offense is not getting another point.

If i'm the JAX OC (i'm not!) i'd stick to runs inside, screens and a deep bomb. Bortles has such consistently bad accuracy that any mid/short range pass becomes inefficient.

Go deep, the Steelers are always likely to give up when Mitchell is playing 1 deep.

Mike Tomlin is a complete moron.

He's tied with Harbaugh at the bottom of NFL coaches.

The fact they've both won says much about the league.

BTW, I would say that Super Bowls "won" by any team other than the Pats since 2007 are tainted and deserve at least an asterisk, since New England has had not one but two first round draft picks stolen from them.

Tony Massarotti says the Patriots "got busted" in 2007 and 2015...

...just like those hundred of thousands of Japanese-Americans who had all their possessions, homes, savings and livelihoods stolen from them before they were carted off to concentration camps in 1942 where they slowly died for years "got busted" for being spies for Japan...

The fact that there has been no sabotage is an ominous development. Rofl

Points here please! :D

Primanti is pretty damn good.
Last night in the pregame, Boomer is going on and on about Peyton Manning.

Peyton who?

Nothing personal against him, but Mike Vick did more to "revolutionize" the game...

And Manning is retired, the Donkeys suck, and they haven't won any legit titles that I'm aware of...

SHUT UP about them already.

Tomlin has got to be one of the worst coaches out there. I could give two ****ts about his record, he sucks.

If they end up winning this game it wasn't because of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes