PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

It's been 10 years. Time for another run at 19-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only Stressful thing in that loss, besides the miraculous Helmet Catch, was the Ref's not calling either "In the Grasp" on Manning or "Offensive Holding" as I believe Seymour was in a strangle hold from behind by a Giant OL as he was trying to get to the QB....I still can't erase that picture from my memory.:mad:

They had two Pats DL by the face mask!

Depends on how it happens.

If it's organically and they still sit or rest their key players to get ready for the playoffs then fine but if they try to get it although there are a few players that could use the rest although they already have the first round bye locked up then no.
Sorry, but if those guys get to 11, or 12 and 0? No way they are not going for it all out, full speed, all hands on deck. They are not the Colts. Organically in the beginning maybe, but if they get that close they will be going all out.

Plus there is no better preparation for single elimination tournament than never losing games.... SB 42 was a fluke loss.

Kinda hope we lose our first game so I don't have to go into cardiac arrest each game towards the end of the streak.

Obviously this is an overstatement as I'd love to run the table but I dunno, I look forward to finally just enjoying games now that they've won 5 haha. Everything is icing at this point.

Sorry, but if those guys get to 11, or 12 and 0? No way they are not going for it all out, full speed, all hands on deck. They are not the Colts. Organically in the beginning maybe, but if they get that close they will be going all out.

Plus there is no better preparation for single elimination tournament than never losing games.... SB 42 was a fluke loss.

I doubt it. If guys need to be rested he will rest them. BB will not jeopardize a playoff run to get a perfect season.

I doubt it. If guys need to be rested he will rest them. BB will not jeopardize a playoff run to get a perfect season.
He absolutely will go for the undefeated, balls to the wall. (if they get to 12-0 roughly)

Judging by the variety of symbols people put on your OP I guess we don't know what to think about it :p

I didn't realize there were that many options.

Nah, 19-0 won't happen.

2007 Pats was a once in a lifetime team in talent and circumstance. Hard to see any team duplicating that.

Speaking of 2007 it's a shame most of America wasn't cheering for 19-0 to happen. The reason at least partially was self inflicted. If they make another run at it hopefully they do things a little differently.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back