It's about 9:57 PM....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slagathor

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Halftime:

I'm going to bed.

I think I've invested enough of my valuable time in a team that seems dead.

Yes they're 2-0, and it's only 10-0, but I'm sensing a few things I haven't sensed from this team since 1999-2000. Call me chicken little if you'd like. But I'm right.

The QB's head is elsewhere. He does not look like a guy who cares anymore. Just collecting a paycheck. The fire is gone. Even the stupid announcers who see us maybe twice a year noticed it.

If he's upset that he has no receivers, that's understandable, but I NEVER THOUGHT I'd see Tom Brady let the loss of a buddy or adversity turn him into a turd.

Our secondary is mediocre as I predicted.

Ellis Hobbs is not a #1 CB. It's laughable.

Our GREAT O-LIne hasn't opened a hole larger than a door ajar.

Our GREAT D-Line is getting man-handled.

On top of that, The Gillette crowd SUX. I hate this region's stuffiness.

If this is some covert rebuilding year, so be it. I can't wait to see how we improve and become a serious SB contender in 2-3 years.

It's my own fault. My homerism blinded my usual reasonability.

I just upset, and I'm sure I'll be a little more upbeat by Wednesday. But right now I'm disgusted by what I see out of our QB.

Let the flaming begin.

Goodnight.

PS: If they win, I get what I deserve.

Won't change my opinion too much.

kleenex.jpg

They seem dis-interested, especially Brady.

This message isn't to all of you guys, just a few. But you seem to have so many band wagon fair weather fans for the Patriots. How can you give up on a team that is 2-0 and down by only 10 at half. Sorry, but those who are whinning, are pathetic.

Slagathor said:
Halftime:

I'm going to bed.

Yes they're 2-0, and it's only 10-0, but I'm sensing a few things I haven't sensed from this team since 1999-2000. Call me chicken little if you'd like. But I'm right.

The QB's head is elsewhere. He does not look like a guy who cares anymore. Just collecting a paycheck. The fire is gone. Even the stupid announcers who see us maybe twice a year noticed it.

If he's upset that he has no receivers, that's understandable, but I NEVER THOUGHT I'd see Tom Brady let the loss of a buddy or adversity turn him into a turd.

If this is some covert rebuilding year, so be it. I can't wait to see how we improve and become a serious SB contender in 2-3 years.

It's my own fault. My homerism blinded my usual reasonability.

I just upset, and I'm sure I'll be a little more upbeat by Wednesday. But right now I'm disgusted by what I see out of our QB.

Let the flaming begin.

Goodnight.

Great, now could you please do all of us a favor and leave the board. Seriously, there is no reason for you to post here anymore. It is obvious you are not a real fan. You are fairweather. Good luck with your Colts this year.

Hey chicken little, when the Pats finish 12-4 we don't want to see you around. You make the real fans look bad. And the smell doesn't endear you to us either.

Slagathor said:
Halftime:

I'm going to bed.

Let the flaming begin.

Goodnight.

Don't forget to change your rag and take your Midol SlackBagAThor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore