PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is Wynn's status vs Dallas in Jeopardy?

Froob

Independent Investigator & pliable af
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken, he can't practice til possibly Friday next week, would he really start vs Dallas? I guess it depends physically what shape he's in. I think there's a good chance we see neither Wynn nor Brown next week too.

Great opportunity for Yodny to try to steal the job if he can step up.

It is my understanding that 10 days is the max he can be on the COVID reserve list since he was only in close contact to a person who had COVID, but he can come off of it earlier than that with I think two negative consecutive tests after the first five days.

It is my understanding that 10 days is the max he can be on the COVID reserve list since he was only in close contact to a person who had COVID, but he can come off of it earlier than that with I think two negative consecutive tests after the first five days.

If he's vaccinated right? What if he's not?

If he's vaccinated right? What if he's not?

If you are vaccinated and you are in close contact with a COVID positive person, you are only put on the reserve list if you test positive. This is only for players who haven't been vaccinated.

If you are vaccinated and you are in close contact with a COVID positive person, you are only put on the reserve list if you test positive. This is only for players who haven't been vaccinated.
I remember reading that one of the players on the list wasn't vaccinated as that been confirmed yet? I would guess that player has already been ruled out for them.

I'm pretty sure Wynn is unvaccinated based on reports out of training camp about who was spotted in a mask. That said, I was under the impression he even had a chance to play this week, let alone against Dallas. It seems like players have been going on COVID reserve and playing just a few days later, but maybe all of those cases were vaccinated players.

The real question is, when will these dumb covid protocols be over with. Guy gets sick he stays home and comes back to the team when he feels better. How much longer is this ridiculousness going on for?

I remember reading that one of the players on the list wasn't vaccinated as that been confirmed yet? I would guess that player has already been ruled out for them.

One player tested positive (looks like Onwenu) who was most likely vaccinate and the other didn't test positive, but was in close contact with a COVID positive person who was unvaccinated (believed to be Wynn).

The real question is, when will these dumb covid protocols be over with. Guy gets sick he stays home and comes back to the team when he feels better. How much longer is this ridiculousness going on for?
Probably 3-5 years

Jaire Alexander was taken 5 picks before us. If only we traded up. Still could have had DJ Moore or Calvin Ridley

What a disaster of a pick this guy is. Then Bill picks up his option for absolutely no reason.

We should be lucky they pulled a rabbit out of their hat and won a Super Bowl in 2018 because they weren’t very good. They were fortunate Michel took advantage of his opportunity whether he was a product of the O line or not.

Last edited:
2018 draft was LOADED with offensive talent. We had two first round picks. I nearly cried when we picked a injury prone guard with short arms over University Of Maryland Star DJ Moore and University Of Alabama Playmaker Calvin Ridley.

2018 draft was LOADED with offensive talent. We had two first round picks. I nearly cried when we picked a injury prone guard with short arms over University Of Maryland Star DJ Moore and University Of Alabama Playmaker Calvin Ridley.
Wait until I tell you about the 2019 draft…

That's a really old tweet. I don't believe this applies to unvaccinated players since there weren't even vaccines back then. Pretty sure he has to sit out 10 days. In 2021 NFL made it so players would pay a price for being unvaxxed.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back