PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is This The Decline Of Tom Brady? Look At The Film, And The Answer Is Obvious

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you are Brady any kind of a slightly down season where you are under a microscope being the GOAT and at 41, you are going to have these dumb articles.

Basically he's set the bar so high that If he isn't nearly perfect he's some kind of loser, lol. Victim of his own success I guess.

Remember the Patriots were finished in 2014.

Why does Brady need fast separation guys more than Brees, Rivers, or Ben? These other QB's seem to be able to throw into close coverage, or even double coverage and give their players a chance at the reception.

I agree in a basic way but want to point out that if brady had juju and brown I believe were 12-4 this year.

No one would even think anything maybe. Or let’s say we just still had amendola and cooks. Might be 14-2

When you are Brady any kind of a slightly down season where you are under a microscope being the GOAT and at 41, you are going to have these dumb articles.
GOAT had a better year than GOATrappolo anyway.

Why does Brady need fast separation guys more than Brees, Rivers, or Ben? These other QB's seem to be able to throw into close coverage, or even double coverage and give their players a chance at the reception.
Huh?
Any QB who throws into tight coverage hurts his team. Yes once in a while you see a great play by a wr but they aren’t worth the turnovers.

Now we are questioning the greatest decision maker to ever play the position because he doesn’t make more bad decisions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes