PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is the worst you felt in the 5 times Pats were 5 and 0?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Is the worst you felt in the 5 times Pats were 5 and 0? Which year is your least comfortable 5- 0

Votes: 11 33.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 8 24.2%

Votes: 14 42.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We should all be giddy at how good this defense is......this is a super bowl caliber defense

I think you're funny.

I mean to be fair, he said 'trigger warning' which is peak humor. There's really no point in trying to be funny again.

mosslost is the board's litmus test on how chill someone is.

Kind of like a precocious preschooler, tolerable cause they're so damn cute....
...until they set the house on fire.

We should all be giddy at how good this defense is......this is a super bowl caliber defense
every D the Pats D sent to the SB in BB era was a SB worthy defense including 2011 though everyone says no. But they were. (And played quite well, gave up 13 real points).

EDIT: everyone blames Welker drop, which yes, would have almost clinched it. But the fault mostly on Brady and the O.

EDIT 2: and if Gronk had been full strength.. easy win against 9-7 **** show on other side.

Yes but it's not yet a Superbowl calibre offense. But there's still time. Wynn and Harry's return will help.

This is possibly the best defense this team has ever fielded, and people are uneasy? My aren't we spoiled.

I hope this thread updates until the superbowl and then a happy ending.

People are funny. Would you rather be 0-5 and trying to figure it out or 5-0 and figuring it out? I’ll take the latter. By week 10, I believe this team will be where they need to be offensively and defensively. Too many seasons they started off well only to fizzle at the end or in the playoffs. I preferred to slow build up to greatness.

every D the Pats D sent to the SB in BB era was a SB worthy defense including 2011 though everyone says no. But they were. (And played quite well, gave up 13 real points).

EDIT: everyone blames Welker drop, which yes, would have almost clinched it. But the fault mostly on Brady and the O.

EDIT 2: and if Gronk had been full strength.. easy win against 9-7 **** show on other side.

2011 d was garbage. They nearly blew the game in the afc title game against Baltimore. We were lucky to beat Baltimore that year. 2017 D was garbage too. Let Bortles make big plays in Gillette and hence got killed by Foltz in the SB. Every other SB D was quality with last years group finally putting it together at the end of the season which lead to greatness so far this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes