PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is the site acting wonky for anyone else?

203Pat

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Hey @Ian the last hour or two the site seems to have trouble loading on refresh and the notifications don't always work along with trying like/agree/etc posts. Is it just me?

Reactions: Ian
Hey @Ian the last hour or two the site seems to have trouble loading on refresh and the notifications don't always work along with trying like/agree/etc posts. Is it just me?
Not sure, I haven't run into anything there today...?

Not sure, I haven't run into anything there today...?
Weird maybe it is just Safari. I know they just updated the macOS so it could be something there.

I did notice that, across multiple threads, the posts were basically the same. Some minor phrasing changes, but otherwise identical.

@Ian - Did you add some AI code or something?

I did notice that, across multiple threads, the posts were basically the same. Some minor phrasing changes, but otherwise identical.

No changes. Unless there was a glitch while a process was running where it didn't finish loading the posts.

I just went in and cleaned up some feeds that were trying to be imported that were broken, which might have been tying up resources. We'll see if that hopefully helps.

No changes. Unless there was a glitch while a process was running where it didn't finish loading the posts.

Re-read it ... :D

giphy.gif

LOL, yep - absolutely went right over my head :cool:
Got to keep it lite ...

On the board - I have only seen one or two times where nothing loads - similar to what I reported a few weeks ago. Otherwise, good performance for me.

GIF by Giphy QA

• Ha Ha
Reactions: Ian
You mean the Mac supporters?

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back