PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is Dont’a Hightower Done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, HT and JMac have both been playing mediocre and at some points poorly up until today.
I'm going to be really excited about this defense when it plays well on the road. It seems like HT and JMac had an extra level of fire and speed playing at home. Here's hoping they can take that energy elsewhere.

Not only a big bounce-back game for Hightower, but DMac as well. Both of them looked sharper, quicker, and more engaged.

I was concerned about the both of them after the first 3 weeks but I'm feeling a bit better after the Miami game. I think Hightower could benefit from shedding a few pounds.

I like both of those names! Depending on the circumstances, I'll try to incorporate them into any Shiny Michelle posts I make in the future, thanks.
Maybe I won't be making as many Shiny Michelle posts as I originally ass-umed...though one game does not a career make...but that was one heckuva game yesterday.

I thought that this discussion deserves a bump, as DH looked very active and effective last night. I know, the defense as a whole was not good. But DH seemed to be not at all part of the problem.

After the bears game, I thought I’d mention that he don’t look done. Not a verbal joust on his name lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back