PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is Belichick still a great coach or did Belichick “ruin” Mac Jones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sound like you’re about to cry right now.

Go gather up whatever low T friends you think you have here and go back to “providing value” with football takes like “it was Belichick,” “Brady’s not a top 5 quarterback,” “Mac Jones has a high ceiling and it’s not his fault because he’s good,” “Brady was a game manager,” and all the other low IQ goober takes you come up.

“Value.” lol

Absolutely not. Again, I don‘t care what you say to me or how you twist what I say because you see everything black and white.

I am just saying what others say to me privately. You guys act like you own this board and this thread is an example. You started this thread as the sole purpose to bait me. That was it.

I am only in constant conflict with you guys. I don’t have any issues with anyone else. I may disagree with others, but there is no fighting.
Which is tragic, since so many people who hate your takes have either left or been banned, and it turns out they were right and you were wrong, creating an echo chamber of neutered homers.

Ruining the board?

We’re here defending TOM BRADY from Manning-fanboy-take well-poisoning coming from you.

Stop it. This thread was your passive aggressive attempt to pick a fight with me. Plain and simple. You know it. I know it.

6536c21166bda.jpeg

That’s adorable that others come privately to cry to you about me.

Maybe you should care a little. This isn’t your board. Other people want to post here.

You can cut the sexual tension in here with a knife

Which is tragic, since so many people who hate your takes have either left or been banned, and it turns out they were right and you were wrong, creating an echo chamber of neutered homers.

That isn’t my fault or problem. And there doesn’t seem much homerism going around right now by me or anyone else.

Maybe you should care a little. This isn’t your board. Other people want to post here.
Honestly if my “Mac Jones sucks” posts made them cry they should leave the internet. They aged like a fine-wine. Your take on the situation aged like milk, no matter how much it made Steve feel good.

You can cut the sexual tension in here with a knife

Ice and I have a bros date this weekend. Maybe he thinks he might get lucky.

I am just saying what others say to me privately. You guys act like you own this board
I am in one thread. How do act like I own this board?
and this thread is an example.
An example of a thread on this topic, which you choose to join knowing exactly what it is and how it turns out every time.
You started this thread as the sole purpose to bait me. That was it.
Where’s your responsibility? No one forced you here. Stop acting like you’ve been prison walked in here.

Honestly if my “Mac Jones sucks” posts made them cry they should leave the internet. They aged like a fine-wine. Your take on the situation aged like milk, no matter how much it made Steve feel good.

Nobody cares about your Mac Jones sucks post. People are sick of your trying to take victory laps and rubbing it in faces of everyone else. Ian isn’t telling you this over and over again for his health

Ice and I have a bros date this weekend. Maybe he thinks he might get lucky.
Yeah everyone’s been following your corny, creepy little schtick and it’s succeeding only in making you look more stupid.

I am in one thread. How do act like I own this board?

An example of a thread on this topic, which you choose to join knowing exactly what it is and how it turns out every time.

Where’s your responsibility? No one forced you here. Stop acting like you’ve been prison walked in here.

I take my responsibility. Did in the other thread. I’ll do it here. That said, I didn’t start a thread for the sole purpose to start a fight with another poster.

Yeah everyone’s been following your corny, creepy little schtick and it’s succeeding only in making you look more stupid.

I hate to tell you that this entire thread makes almost everyone in look stupid. It makes you look stupid. It makes me look stupid. No one looks good.

I don’t care. Do you?

I take my responsibility. Did in the other thread. I’ll do it here. That said, I didn’t start a thread for the sole purpose to start a fight with another poster.
I just re-read the OP. I don’t see a single reference to you. Maybe you can sue McDonald’s for offering unhealthy burgers that you must eat?

I just re-read the OP. I don’t see a single reference to you. Maybe you can sue McDonald’s for offering unhealthy burgers that you must eat?

There is plenty of references to me. All his quotes that other people say are things he claims I say. The whole Belichick is still great, but he ruined Mac is his false belief that I am defending Belichick because I still think he is great today. That is the entire OP.

Do you attend Pats games in pink pajamas or what? Are you ****ing kidding me with this ****?

There is plenty of references to me. All his quotes that other people say are things he claims I say. The whole Belichick is still great, but he ruined Mac is his false belief that I am defending Belichick because I still think he is great today. That is the entire OP.
It’s a broad observation

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference