PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is anyone still worried about the Bills?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bills are basically the Peyton Manning Colts, a sexy finesse team who look magnificent when allowed to play their game and with the lead but otherwise piss weak and one dimensional. The only thing that concerns me with the Bills is it's a divisional match up and you never quite know how these will go.

Bruce Smith isn’t walking through that door :)

Pats just need to take 1 out of 2. I think that's doable.
We don't own the tiebreaker vs Buffalo cause of the loss to Miami. If we split with the Bills, end up with the same record as them, and neither team loses any other division games, then the Bills win the division.

Yep. They are more talented than the Patriots. But have been massively inconsistent. Particularly Allen. The AFC right now looks weak and incredibly inconsistent. 1 week I team looks like the favorite to represent, only to get blown out by some scrub bottom feeder team.

The performance against the Colts is that of a team with no plan and no self belief. Frankly if that's the best they can do I think the Bills are in for a freefall to end the season. They just gave us the division by coming out super flat against the Colts and I don't think they're going to get it back
Yes….I wouldn’t take them lightly….they are still a very good team….and will be playing games against us “all out”….will not be easy…!

With a little luck we can help it out, I mean, we can make this whole damn thing work out.

Frankly there is no end to what we can do together, there just is no end because the willow turns his back on inclement weather and if he can do it, we can do it. Also, with a little love or a little push, we could set it off, we could send (it) rocketing skywards.

I know my thoughts are a bit Wings-ish or like an ED commercial but you know, with a little luck.

It must be killing Bills, dolphins and Jets fans to see Pats leading the division once again.

We don't own the tiebreaker vs Buffalo cause of the loss to Miami. If we split with the Bills, end up with the same record as them, and neither team loses any other division games, then the Bills win the division.

They are going to finish 10-7 at best. If the Pats stay relatively injury free (esp. DB's at this point), and keep improving every week (as they have all season), we won't need a tie breaker.

Bills are very fortunate that the first matchup is a night game at home.

For the division sure. But if they want the 1 seed they almost need to win out

Nope, no need to win out with the imminent AFC North/West divisional games coming in the final six weeks.

But beating Tennessee specifically with the Chargers\Browns games already in our pocket…increases the chances even more. If we get by Tennessee…which is no given as we likely will not win the turnover battle…we could split with the Bills and still take the #1 seed depending on the outcome of the Indy/Miami roadies.

With the Colts and Dolphins on our schedule versus the Panthers and Jete on the Bills schedule, I think our path forward is tougher.

With the Colts and Dolphins on our schedule versus the Panthers and Jete on the Bills schedule, I think our path forward is tougher.

They will be tough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing