PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is anyone still worried about the Bills?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And by the way, Aqib Talib is on with the inbred Manning boys for the 3rd quarter. The Diggs drop just happened. Talib said that ball was moving in the wind and his hard to track and catch. But what does he know?
This guys never gonna get it, probably never played a sport in his life or is just being a troll, take your pick, I'm out.

Ok, you win. I can't do it. I am glad you have these list of justifications to make you feel better about the game. Whatever it takes. It's cheaper than a shrink and healthier than the bottle.

Have a great Christmas!

You too.

Alot of Monday morning cherry picking going on.

Difference is that JC's "pick 6" really wasn't that close.

He stretched out as far as he could and BARELY got a few fingers on it.

It really wasn't that close to being intercepted.

Diggs literally had 2 hands on the ball.
Nah maybe true it wasn't as egregious as Diggs but that angle didn't do it justice he definitely should have had it and he was gone the other way.

Just shows that win or lose the "if's" happen a lot in this game.

It could affect SOME dropped passes. But it did NOT affect THIS dropped pass.

The ball was literally IN HIS ARMS.
Did you read ANY of what I said? OF COURSE IT AFFECTED IT. Using “The ball is in his arms” (or even “the ball is in his hands”) to prove that he didn’t have trouble tracking it makes absolutely zero sense. If you were to struggle to track a ball and try to catch it, having it hit you in the arm or having it hit you in the hands but not in the right spot or not at the time you thought it would is EXACTLY the type of result you would get.
Man, there are so many better points for a Bills fan to be making than this lol.

This guys never gonna get it, probably never played a sport in his life or is just being a troll, take your pick, I'm out.
I explicitly explained to him as a former WR how this would affect you in the wind and he just decided it isn’t true because he doesn’t want it to be true. It’s trolling-level stupidity.

By the way, I paused it right as the ball was about to hit Diggs. If you claim that this is how he normally catches a pass and it hit him right in his hands in the way one catches a pass, you are blind or pathetically in denial. Seeing this picture and claiming the wind could not have caused it is legitimately indefensible.
1638917784675.jpeg

The performance against the Colts is that of a team with no plan and no self belief. Frankly if that's the best they can do I think the Bills are in for a freefall to end the season. They just gave us the division by coming out super flat against the Colts and I don't think they're going to get it back
Worried for that ass whoopin Tampa abt to put on them.

W...T...F.

That is just hilarious.

Allen was an absolute BEAST last night. He is the only Bill that deserved to win. The rest of them deserved NOTHING!

Allen was throwing darts in 50 mile per hour winds.

His TE dropped THREE passes - two of them first downs, and one of them was a TD.

His WR, Diggs, dropped a 40 yard DIME of a TD that went right through his hands.

His RB literally just fumbled the ball without anyone touching him.

His kicker missed a FG.

Allen put on a show last night, the rest of the team just shat the bed.

Every QB in human history - even Brady - are going to miss open guys sometimes. It happens.
Allen played well. He has to carry too much with that offense. They need more skill players.

I wouldn’t say he was spectacular though. He screwed them a few times down the stretch. Burned a timeout to avoid delay of game. Then he took a 9-yard sack that took a field goal from 25 to 34 yards against the wind. On the last series, an overthrow back shoulder and then looked away just too soon and missed the cut. He certainly wasn’t the team’s biggest problem, but he wasn’t an upper echelon QB when it mattered.
I honestly wasn't very impressed with the Patriots at all.

The Bills got lucky with a fluke punt return fumble facemask, whatever you want to call it.

But it took FIVE dropped passes (two of them touchdowns), a fumble where no-one touched the guy, and a missed field goal, to beat the Bills by 4 points.

I don't know how you come away impressed by that. If literally any one of those didn't happen, the Bills win. Thats a very narrow margin there, and it took a lot.

I know you will all **** on this post, and thats fine. Fans should. But I thought Belichick's coaching last night was downright bad.

Narratives change based on who wins. Not on the actual play. If the Bills got into the endzone at the end, today would be all about how Belichick didn't throw enough, didn't score more than 14 points, blah blah blah.

But the Bills didn't deserve to win. Period. They sucked.
I agree that Bill didn’t really outcoach McDermott…both had a good strategy that fit their teams strengths. It came down to a few plays like a missed field goal, missed pass, etc as it often does. But you also can’t turn around and say the Bills dropped some passes like it’s a fluke when that’s exactly why Bill was opting to keep it out of the air. Clearly Diggs lost track of that ball in the wind, despite it being a great pass.

In terms of not being impressed with the Patriots? Do you really think they also weren’t badly affected by the weather conditions and that Mac Jones is so bad he can’t throw a pass? They beat the Bills basically without a passing game, by design. The Bills couldn’t stuff the run even while loading the box. That’s impressive on the part of the Patriots and their coaching staff, and that’s a big flaw of the Bills.

Explain to me how a team can beat the crap out of another while losing:

- Time of Possession
- First Downs
- Yards
- Third down %
- Completions

The ONLY thing the Patriots beat them in is score (by 1 FG and the Rams missed one), and turnovers.

I realize you guys just keep ignoring these statistics because it doesn’t work in your favor, but come on.

You actually said “ The only thing they beat them in was the score.”

The score is the only thing that matters.

Let me know when they give the Lombardi to the team that loses the score but gets more yards.

Looked at their forums, they're in full meltdown right now. Fire the OC, fire the HC, cut the O-Line, We beat ourselves and the Pats actually suck, blah blah blah.
Lovin it.

Allen played well. He has to carry too much with that offense. They need more skill players.
I agree that Bill didn’t really outcoach McDermott…both had a good strategy that fit their teams strengths.

Agree on both points.

Nah maybe true it wasn't as egregious as Diggs but that angle didn't do it justice he definitely should have had it and he was gone the other way.

Just shows that win or lose the "if's" happen a lot in this game.

Show me any other angle where he should have had it lol. That is THE angle. It’s straight ahead. He barely got a hand on it.

I wouldn’t say he was spectacular though. He screwed them a few times down the stretch. Burned a timeout to avoid delay of game. Then he took a 9-yard sack that took a field goal from 25 to 34 yards against the wind. On the last series, an overthrow back shoulder and then looked away just too soon and missed the cut. He certainly wasn’t the team’s biggest problem, but he wasn’t an upper echelon QB when it mattered.

I agree that Bill didn’t really outcoach McDermott…both had a good strategy that fit their teams strengths. It came down to a few plays like a missed field goal, missed pass, etc as it often does. But you also can’t turn around and say the Bills dropped some passes like it’s a fluke when that’s exactly why Bill was opting to keep it out of the air. Clearly Diggs lost track of that ball in the wind, despite it being a great pass.

In terms of not being impressed with the Patriots? Do you really think they also weren’t badly affected by the weather conditions and that Mac Jones is so bad he can’t throw a pass? They beat the Bills basically without a passing game, by design. The Bills couldn’t stuff the run even while loading the box. That’s impressive on the part of the Patriots and their coaching staff, and that’s a big flaw of the Bills.

I was impressed by the way Jones spread the ball around.

I take back the nice things I said about McDermott earlier this season. He threw everyone but himself under the bus after that game, and he acted like a little crybaby b*tch. No wonder they choke when it matters.

I was impressed by the way Jones spread the ball around.

It was a roller coaster game from him. He went from being perfect for much of the game to an unacceptable, bust-level 50%, and then finishing up around average.

I loved that game. When you go into the stadium of your division rival with first place in the conference on the line, tell them you aren’t even going to bother to pass, then beat them to a pulp and walk out with a win simply by ramming the ball down their throats then you truly have made them your b.tch. Belichick should have grabbed a mic, gone to midfield and asked them all “ WHO’S YOUR DADDY?” The dropped the mic and walked off.

It was a roller coaster game from him. He went from being perfect for much of the game to an unacceptable, bust-level 50%, and then finishing up around average.

I didn’t see him miss a hand off all night. He just b.tch slapped the Bills. See, we don’t even need to throw it. we just rolled right over you.

To answer the question in the thread title, yes I am very worried about the Bills now. And their fans.

Suicide watch might be appropriate, certainly some mental health evaluation and concern about the potential for self-harm is indicated.

And I expect to be more worried after their next several games. Even a Florida vacation seems unlikely to help them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down