Is anyone else not seeing their 'Alerts' or notification bar?

2020 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: vs Raiders
Pick Results: LAS: 2% at NE: 98%
Sun
Sep 27th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

jmt57

Staff member
Mine is there.

I'll leave this here for a bit, then move it to the Help Desk forum where Ian can see it.

JayNM

In the Starting Line-Up
Yeah, I can't either. However, if i change to Firefox instead of chrome, it does show up

Big-T

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
There on my phone but not laptop or PC. Chrome is the browser on all 3.

RelocatedPatFan

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Using Chrome and noticed it as well. Also, did a "Find" to see if it was hidden, but it's just not there.

varjao

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
I'm missing too and also I can't find the search field.

They better fix this quickly, one more day without my likes I might develop a depression.

RobAllan

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
My stuff is mixing and some pictures are out of place. But on my phone (which also uses Chrome) it's fine.

Haley

In the Starting Line-Up
On my PC with Firefox, no.

On my iPhone with Safari, yes.

I think it still works on the mobile layout but the standard layout is b0rked.

patfanken

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Ian when this occurred it was merely an inconvenience. More of a curiosity about how a feature could be there one day and be gone the next for no apparent reason. It was a nice way to quickly know when someone had directly responded to you.

HOWEVER now there is a possibility that someone is sending me a link to the Inside the NFL show everyone is talking about by PM, and I don't see how I can get it unless you fix this, or tell me what I have to do to fix it. The stakes have been raised Ian. The stakes have definitely been raised.