PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Interesting Stat on Damien Harris

Ring6 is an accountant like the worst character in the movie you can imagine. The Stapler guy Milton from Office Space ??? My first choice
Blah blah blah
You make crap up post it, I call you out and you make things up to try, horribly, to insult me.
Vicious cycle.

A better way would be:

Wow, ring6, my post was wrong, thanks for pointing that out, my impressions seem to be wrong a lot. I’ll try to do better.

. I’ll try to do better.

Yes please do. I admire the passion. On the other hand, seeing you go 1v10 regularly is certainly entertaining. I do truly appreciate that you care about this team.

Patriots blocking has been terrible, but they also have a schedule that consists almost entirely of defensive fronts extremely difficult to run on. Mac Jones is 9th in the NFL in pass attempts for a reason.

If the Pats really wanted to get tougher to defend on offense they would get Harris more involved in the passing game. White is gone, time to pass to other backs. Harris and the rest need to be utilized and are athletic enough to make plays.

Patriots blocking has been terrible, but they also have a schedule that consists almost entirely of defensive fronts extremely difficult to run on. Mac Jones is 9th in the NFL in pass attempts for a reason.

If the Pats really wanted to get tougher to defend on offense they would get Harris more involved in the passing game. White is gone, time to pass to other backs. Harris and the rest need to be utilized and are athletic enough to make plays.
If the Pats wanted to get tougher to defend, they need new OLine guys or better coaching...or both.

If the Pats wanted to get tougher to defend, they need new OLine guys or better coaching...or both.
i would like RKK to pick up the phone, invite cole popovich over... get him drunk and convince him to get vaxxed to get back in the fold... the Popovich / Bricillo coached line last year seemed better prepared... realize we lost some talent and have had some issues, but the current line has potential to be effective

Harris would be better used if the Offensive play calling was more creative that it is now. Seems to me that the playbook of running the ball on the first & second is completely predictable. Take the training wheels off of Jones and see what happens, right now there are too many 3rd & longs. Last three games the Pats have converted 38% of their third downs.. then there are the Red Zone woes... this offense could be much better.

Yes please do. I admire the passion. On the other hand, seeing you go 1v10 regularly is certainly entertaining. I do truly appreciate that you care about this team.

You are incapable of an honest post aren’t you?

i would like RKK to pick up the phone, invite cole popovich over... get him drunk and convince him to get vaxxed to get back in the fold... the Popovich / Bricillo coached line last year seemed better prepared... realize we lost some talent and have had some issues, but the current line has potential to be effective
I wonder if Cole is serving as an unofficial remote self-scouting assistant. There's no rules against coaches taking calls from unemployed people for tips and tricks.
But instead of having to coerce Americans to submit to Nazi practices in order to continue in a career path, why not see the vast and unprecedented hypocrisy of allowing players - who actually breath in each others faces all day - to be unvaxxed in the NFL, but not assistant coaches. It's insane. And all you who support this sh*t are going to end up on the wrong side of history. Wake up!

They need to play better, execute better, talent isn’t the issue.

I wonder if Cole is serving as an unofficial remote self-scouting assistant. There's no rules against coaches taking calls from unemployed people for tips and tricks.
But instead of having to coerce Americans to submit to Nazi practices in order to continue in a career path, why not see the vast and unprecedented hypocrisy of allowing players - who actually breath in each others faces all day - to be unvaxxed in the NFL, but not assistant coaches. It's insane. And all you who support this sh*t are going to end up on the wrong side of history. Wake up!
Stop the ********. It's not Nazi like to require employees to be vaccinated. It shows a fundamental misunderstanding of WWII history, and makes light of 6 million people who died in the Holocaust.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back