PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Interesting cuts and transactions throughout the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
So 50% of everything they have done has been wrong and yet its the GOAT sports dynasty of all time. You are right, imagine if they got 75% of everything they did right? I hear ya I hear ya.....What could have been...

That's not how I interpreted his post. 50% of the choices he has disagreed with has turned out right is the way I understood it.

fish taco

We've been right as often as we've been wrong...at minimum.

It's not that difficult when you constantly hate every roster decision.

If I say Jose Altuve WON'T get a hit each and every time he steps up to the plate over an entire season, I'm going to be right 65% of the time, at minimum. It doesn't make me a genius, it's just called math.

I don’t know what they’re doing over there. 0-3 and trading like they still have a shot to do something. It’s a lost season. See what your young guys have and play out the string.
They don't think their season is lost, and as of now I still agree with them. Besides NE, KC & the ghetto sh!thole, nobody's running away from anyone else, and LamJack still doesn't really look like a PO-caliber QB, so even the division might not yet be out of reach.

I wouldn't have minded Vannett (& his expiring rookie contract) for our 5th, but acquiring Sh!tsdirt's 5th for him is obviously more attractive for Seattle...Still holding out hope that if Atlanta continues to self-destruct then Dimitroff might be willing to trade Austin Hooper (& his expiring rookie contract) to us at the deadline.

They don't think their season is lost, and as of now I still agree with them. Besides NE, KC & the ghetto sh!thole, nobody's running away from anyone else, and LamJack still doesn't really look like a PO-caliber QB, so even the division might not yet be out of reach.

I wouldn't have minded Vannett (& his expiring rookie contract) for our 5th, but acquiring Sh!tsdirt's 5th for him is obviously more attractive for Seattle...Still holding out hope that if Atlanta continues to self-destruct then Dimitroff might be willing to trade Austin Hooper (& his expiring rookie contract) to us at the deadline.

Not that bummed about not picking up Vannett, 1 more week and Watson’s back in the fold.

Cousin Stone, you’re as much of a trade nerd as your fellow geek, DW Toys.

Cousin Stone, you’re as much of a trade nerd as your fellow geek, DW Toys.
Leave no Stone unturned...Hooper will probably cost more than our 5th-rounder, however, but he's the almost-perfect combination of talent, salary-cap affordability & possible availability that we should reasonably expect to find at the trade deadline.

Yess

Attachments

• 159963AA-5E90-4F1F-A946-45624F94C935.jpeg
    159963AA-5E90-4F1F-A946-45624F94C935.jpeg
    71.2 KB · Views: 17
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back