PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Interesting cuts and transactions throughout the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bademosi has been cut and i think BB should bring the squad to together. Richards and Bademosi. :mad:
Wasn’t Bademosi good for us aside from the Super Bowl?

Wasn’t Bademosi good for us aside from the Super Bowl?

Yes. He was.. People forget the 3 game stint starting for the Pats while Gilmore was out. He was solid, though unspectacular on defense. He was damn good on Special Teams.

He just shouldn't be expected to cover slot receivers.

Yes. He was.. People forget the 3 game stint starting for the Pats while Gilmore was out. He was solid, though unspectacular on defense. He was damn good on Special Teams.

My gut tells me that if we knew the whole story we wouldn't be hating on Bademosi for being Bademosi - a subpar defensive starter who was superb on STs - we'd either be hating on Butler for attacking a coach or being stoned at a concert or something or Belichick for overeacting. Or maybe hating both.

But anything beyond shallow evaluation of players isn't exactly your average patsfans.com poster's longsuit. So yeah, screw that Bademosi guy or something.

My gut tells me that if we knew the whole story we wouldn't be hating on Bademosi for being Bademosi...we'd either be 1) hating on Butler for attacking a coach or 2) being stoned at a concert or something or 3) Belichick for overeacting...
I choose door #3, Monty.

My gut tells me that if we knew the whole story we wouldn't be hating on Bademosi for being Bademosi - a subpar defensive starter who was superb on STs - we'd either be hating on Butler for attacking a coach or being stoned at a concert or something or Belichick for overeacting. Or maybe hating both.

But anything beyond shallow evaluation of players isn't exactly your average patsfans.com poster's longsuit. So yeah, screw that Bademosi guy or something.

I don't think more than one or two uninformed/troll posters are interested in badmouthing Bademosi. That's some high effort hating.

Bademosi is just another in a long list of examples of how BB the GM just mails it in because he hates BB the coach and wants to see him fail. I mean seriously, this isn't rocket science. Bad is right there in his name for crying out loud.

Bademosi is just another in a long list of examples of how BB th e GM just mails it in because he hates BB the coach and wants to see him fail. I mean seriously, this isn't rocket science. Bad is right there in his name for crying out loud.
Idk, bad isn't necessarily a negative in football as in he's a Bad Azz, but I get your point.

Idk, bad isn't necessarily a negative in football as in he's a Bad Azz, but I get your point.

Which in itself shows just how far our communications have come. Before you know it we'll be like @Joker & @fnordcircle, finishing each other's sentences and such :D

I don't think more than one or two uninformed/troll posters are interested in badmouthing Bademosi. That's some high effort hating.

Bademosi hate was a thing and I'm still mad and no I will not calm down.

Some geniuses wanted Gilmore benched even after he recovered from his concussion and let Bademosi take over during those 2-3 games.

Most probably those clowns were also the ones shouting the loudest about that one missed tackle he had in the SB on third down.

Some geniuses wanted Gilmore benched even after he recovered from his concussion and let Bademosi take over during those 2-3 games.

Most probably those clowns were also the ones shouting the loudest about that one missed tackle he had in the SB on third down.

I remember that. Must have been around the Tampa game in 2017

Bademosi hate was a thing and I'm still mad and no I will not calm down.
Okay sure, Johnson Bademosi whatever you say. Now we know how you know James White.

Meanwhile Malcolm Butler led the league in TDs allowed and was atrocious in 2017, following up his embarrassing SB51 fail. I always felt Butler was the problem with that defense. The SB52 benching certainly doesn’t throw cold water on that idea.

Connar Barwin hangs up the cleats..

Meanwhile Malcolm Butler led the league in TDs allowed and was atrocious in 2017, following up his embarrassing SB51 fail. I always felt Butler was the problem with that defense. The SB52 benching certainly doesn’t throw cold water on that idea.

If the result of that benching didn't throw cold water on the idea that Butler was the problem with that defense, you've got a "you" problem.

If the result of that benching didn't throw cold water on the idea that Butler was the problem with that defense, you've got a "you" problem.

The benching was a clear mistake, and whatever problems he had were clearly not enough to justify that train wreck defensive performance, especially with him being active and sitting there. My point is the initial decision to bench him was because he was a liability throughout the season. However, his level of being a liability was far more enticing than the massive liability that arose from Richards, Bademosi, and the overall crap that was on the field during that game. So I guess liability is a relative term here. A liability compared to what they expected from his position; an asset compared to the alternative available options.

Connar Barwin hangs up the cleats..

is this the dude that most recently in the NFL bad mouthed Kirk Cousins????

lol never knew kirk had that kind of power

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye