PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Interesting cuts and transactions throughout the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll defer to BB on that, chief.
Me too that’s where my opinion comes from, watching 20 years of him acquiring players and building and coaching defenses.

Me too that’s where my opinion comes from, watching 20 years of him acquiring players and building and coaching defenses.
BB is notorious for acquiring players that he believes will help the team; not what we think the team needs. I agree that we do in fact need a backup fatty at NT, as I was rooting for Pennel. It was said in jest anyway. I’m done here.

surprising to me. Unfortunately Ebner stays now.

Why is it unfortunate that Ebner stays? The guy is one of the top special team players for the Pats.

Release his ass already.. nobody’s trading for him smh.

Why is it unfortunate that Ebner stays? The guy is one of the top special team players for the Pats.
He was. I don't think he is the same after his ACL tear and he commands a high salary.

It's official, Clowney traded to Seahawks. No details on compensation yet.

A surprise..

It's official Clowney traded to Seahawks. No details on compensation yet.

A 3rd round pick and 2 players..

No word yet on who the 2 players are.. EDIT: Old friend Barkevious Mingo and LB Jacob Martin

The falcons are bringing Matt Bryant out of retirement..

BB is notorious for acquiring players that he believes will help the team; not what we think the team needs. I agree that we do in fact need a backup fatty at NT, as I was rooting for Pennel. It was said in jest anyway. I’m done here.
And I am talking about whether HE would find this player useful. Not sure why you think pointing out that Belichick picks the groceries is necessary.

Shady McCoy always seemed to be productive against us. Hopefully he resigns with an NFC team.

Shady McCoy always seemed to be productive against us. Hopefully he resigns with an NFC team.
I recall him always being hurt

surprising to me. Unfortunately Ebner stays now.
Ebber would have been the perfect cut for us to bring him back after the IR picks are reported. A vested vet who isn't going anywhere but NE. Seems like a very simple roster tweak in order to keep a guy like Munson or Gunner

And I am talking about whether HE would find this player useful. Not sure why you think pointing out that Belichick picks the groceries is necessary.
Exactly. He’s BB. You ain’t. Have a blessed day AJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST