PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Inside the NFL full version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lotta good quotes in here:

"My fumble is what open the flood gates, you know how the momentum goes" - L. Blount in 2nd quarter

(No ****)

"They aint never seen nothing like this, we about to put up 40+ on them" - M. Sanu

"Not over yet, not with Tom Brady" - Taylor Gabriel

(Damn right)

"We're gassed right now, but we're hanging in there" - Dan Quinn talking about his defense in the 3rd Quarter. (Precursor to later in the game)

Sanu: "I'm the illest" (really son. You're lucky Julio is your #1. If you were the #1 you'd be crap)

"We got Tom Brady, if we get into OT it's over with" - LGB before Pats started their 91 yard tying drive.

Wow, just wow. I love this type of stuff.

I'm so excited for more specials like this and for the two blu rays that will eventually be coming my way.

Sweet Film. Amazing production especially from the Fourth quarter on of course. :)

Just re watched this and the only word that springs to mind is EPIC.
Thanks to OP.

Fair points, luuked. I made that comment when I saw it in the first half segment but I saw a completely different Hightower in the second half with words of encouragement and stellar play.

That was awesome.

Yeah, when I saw it I had assumed there was context missing. In many of these clips (not necessarily this one, but other games), you hear words of encouragement to others who are down after a bad play, saying, "it's all right" or something like that. When I heard this, I took it in the context of - someone around them had been saying, "It's all right, it's all right." And Donta's point was, "It's *not* all right. We need to play better if we're going to win!"

He kept trying to say it was over in the 3rd quarter. Jesus why a crybaby. Then again, he's a Jet.

Yeah, after watching that, I don't think Marshall could handle it here. Or it would take quite an adjustment on his part. The argument he had defending the Atlanta play calling -- saying that the Patriots never take the pedal off the medal, and we're now criticizing Atlanta for doing the same thing? He totally missed that what the Patriots preach is *situational* football. Absolutely they have and will call passing plays in that situation. But you can be sure they're "safe" plays with large margins for error, and will be designed to release the ball quickly, and only result in a 3-4 yard sack at worst. That was a 7 step drop out of shotgun, and then Ryan panicked and ran laterally. They lost 12 yards on that play! That's not smart, situational football.

Last edited:
Has anyone found a good quality link to the full version of the Super Bowl or know where I can get one? *this would be for my own personal use and nothing more Please PM if you are able to help?

Three quotes that stood out to me:

Ryan: "This is big here." When the Pats go for it on fourth down. He understood that the game was not over.

Quinn: "We're gassed here" Talking about his Defense (already mentioned by another poster).

Sanu: "They ain't seen nothin' like this."
Garbriel: "But, it's Tom Brady though."
Sanu: "I know. We might have to put up 40 though but they ain't never seen nothin' like this."
Gabriel get's the Gold Star. Sanu gets partial credit. They would have to put up a lot more points than they did.

Great stuff. I cannot believe how much crap Sanu talks for being the 3rd or 4th best WR on his team.

Also, Brandon Marshall is an idiot. I don't think he said a single thing that was unbiased. He even tried to justify Atlanta not running the ball in the 4th quarter. That's why he's a Jet.

So I think Mason should have got half the credit for the strip on Blount. What the heck was he doing there?

Watched it. Awesome stuff. Thank you!

Was that Slater and his dad hugging and laughing in joyous, hysterical disbelief? Beautiful.

FYI: Papa Slater is actually an analyst for a sports show in Los Angeles for their FOX affiliate, and he usually does things for the Rams. So he actually was working WHILE being there for his son for the SB. Talk about luck! Here's a clip of him talking about it:

Man TB12 greatest football player EVER. There's no comparison now being down 28-3 he kept his team motivated and kept grinding away. Biggest heart and the most will to win than any sports athlete I've ever seen.

Thanks for posting.

Shanahan: 'They not athletic enough'
Sanu: 'We about to put up 40 something on their ass, they ain't seen nothing like this'
:rolleyes:

Reminds me of Richard Sherman in SB49: "His [Brady's] heart is almost gone"

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk