PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I'm calling it: We upset the Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably. Pitt doesn't have the firepower or the secondary to keep KC from doing what it does.

Notable changes from the 36-10 blowout a few weeks ago are Kelce didn't play and Watt was injured and ineffective.

I do think KC can be had. I'm not sold on their D. They are 8-3 vs teams with winning records however DAL and GB wins were vs depleted teams. 2 were vs LV
Buff
Tenn
KC
is not an awful path for a wc to face

Buff
Tenn
KC
is not an awful path for a wc to face
Yep I think it's wide open.

I am feeling a little better about our chances tonight.

Just gotta come out assertive, disciplined and limit dumb penalties.

More than the teams its the basic things we have fluffed which gives me very low confidence - special teams penalties, punts blocked ,olineman tripping their own RBs , all this late in the season

Wish i had your optimism but i dont feel very good about this one. Buffalos got 4 in a row, weve dropped 3 in that span, those wrs against our secondary, rookie qb in by far the coldest game hes seen, and not sure how effective barmore will be this soon. That line moving from 4 to 5 today has me a lil paranoid too .

That all said, not giving up hope . Anything is possible with the GOAT coach and ill be cheering my butt off tonight! If we do protect the ball and play solid special teams I think we can potentially take this one over with damien and rham. Itll be a very tough one though.

Last edited:
Is it really an upset if we've already beat them at (their) home this year?
I think so, even more so. They've won 3/4 against us and our only win was in a crazy 50mph that took away their biggest strength and we still barely won. Even tho the spread is only 5, I would call it a big upset IMO.

Who’s worried about the Bills?

I wouldn't call it an upset. It's a divisional game it could go either way.

My gut feel is that the Bills have our number of late (excluding the freak weather game).

That said eventually this team has to put together a big win against a good team, why not today?

Came so close vs Bucs, Cowboys so we know we can hang with contenders, just gotta finish. Even if we don't, consider that it's a rookie QB vs a QB with years of NFL development. Would be way more concerned if I was a Bills fan and Mac bests Allen at this stage of their careers...

More than the teams its the basic things we have fluffed which gives me very low confidence - special teams penalties, punts blocked ,olineman tripping their own RBs , all this late in the season
The other side of that coin is that it means the team is much better than it’s record if it eliminates those items.
Many championship teams have won in the post season by talking a weakness or mediocrity and turning into a strength.
Qb play with Eli and Flacco
Run D with the Colts
are a few examples.

No doubt the fact that this is a young team with many new players eliminating mistakes has been a work in progress.

The Homer in me hope don't fall ✌️ two scores behind. We're not that skilled Offensively to play from behind.

20-19 Patriots. Tyler Bass wide right as time expires

20-19 Patriots. Tyler Bass wide right as time expires
GIF by Giphy QA

Belichick is 19-3 in Buffalo.
Living in the was.

Without Brady, BB is 2 - 4 vs Buffalo overall.

In Buffalo minus Brady BB is 2 - 1.

If Josh Allen plays like he is capable of the Bills win.

It's very enjoyable having a playoff game entirely funded by house money..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore