PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If you are having SB guests, passing out this memo is strongly encouraged

Status
Not open for further replies.
H3ll, I spent most of my life playing in bands, or around other musicians. Between that, and my years in the Navy, there's not much I haven't seen. :)

I try not to judge. I figure Karma will take care of things much better than I could hope for.

Marine Corps Air Wingers partied hard, too. Ooh-Rah!

We'll have to diverge on THAT one, my friend. :cool:

I've only touched it the once in the last 15 years ~ are Forum Posts admissible in court?? :p ~ but I promise you that if I didn't want to live forever, I'd be on that stuff right NOW!! :D

And the last time WAS at a FootBall Game ~ Super Bowl 38, baby!! ~ and I THOROUGHLY enjoyed myself!! My GOD, what a great Battle!! :rocker:

OTG partook of da schnizz? Who'd a thunk it?

(Sorry for the brief thread hijack, but I just saw Pulp Fiction on TV a couple of nights ago,
and I couldn't resist the earlier quote from Lance to Vincent Vega.)

as a former degenerate, it gladdens my heart to know I'm amongst a bunch of like minded souls....and yes, I have been from Tucson to Tucumcari...for real...in 1970, my best friend and I got stuck on 1-25 south of Albuquerque in the desert..a place called Socorro...30 years later I'm driving through on the same road and stopped at the overpass where we put our initials in black magic marker....Billy C. and J.O. ..Cranston, R.I....still there like it was put there the day before....man,those WERE the days...we were actually FREE..wherever we laid our heads, that was home...seems like a thousand years ago...I was a Pats fan then too...I don't think anyone in the entire state of New Mexico ever heard of them...heh

Last edited:
Where the heck is Tucumcari?

Tucumcari is east of Albuquerque off of I-40...tumbleweed city

I am astonished at how many WISH to watch this game, ALONE. :eek:

I DO respect ~ and even ADMIRE ~ your Yankee Solitarity.

However, I would HATE to be there ~ win OR lose ~ without the company of my beloved brethren...to TOAST the Patriots for their glorious Quest, EVEN in Defeat...and ESPECIALLY to TOAST the Patriots for their ~ for OUR!! ~ glorious and incandescent VICTORY!!! :D

That's why they invented telephones. :confused: :D

Nice Little Feat reference! :D

Marine Corps Air Wingers partied hard, too. Ooh-Rah!

I just KNEW there was a reason I liked your comments. :rocker:

Airdales. It's in the blood. :cool:

It's just me and Mrs Cat for this one. She knows enough about Football and me to no when to shut up. I read out the article and she found most of it amusing. The funny bit was about Tom Brady wearing Uggs. She said, "He wears Uggs? Ugh!!". I replied, "yeah, let's move on". :D

Tucumcari is east of Albuquerque off of I-40...tumbleweed city

I was there once. One of the most uncomfortable places I've ever been. Everyone limped. SO odd.

I sat in a restaurant eating dinner and a State Trooper sat at the table across from me. He stared at me the whole time taking notes in a little notepad. Man, I couldn't wait to get out of that town.

I was there once. One of the most uncomfortable places I've ever been. Everyone limped. SO odd.

I sat in a restaurant eating dinner and a State Trooper sat at the table across from me. He stared at me the whole time taking notes in a little notepad. Man, I couldn't wait to get out of that town.

Maybe you happened upon a town populated by zombies?

Maybe you happened upon a town populated by zombies?

Right? What was the name of that movie where the town's population never changed, ever. I think it was called 453, something like that LOL.

That's weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick