PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If this is the final game for Tom Brady the GOAT….

If he’s in there same HoF ceremony as Big Ben that audience will be 90% Steelers fans and will boo the hell out of Brady. That’ll suck so bad.

If he’s in there same HoF ceremony as Big Ben that audience will be 90% Steelers fans and will boo the hell out of Brady. That’ll suck so bad.
The HoF ceremony will probably be on tik tok in 5 years.

There is no way he’s decide whether or not to play another entire year of football based on that
Brady will risk injury and concussions over being on the same stage as Big Ben, who in 5 years will be Huge Ben sweating profusely on stage. This is a real consideration. It may even trump Gisele.

I would like to thank Tom for EVERYTHING he brought to Massachusetts and the entire New England area but also the entire world!!!…..I remember the first SB win in 2001 I was in Hong Kong celebrating with a large group of Hong Kong, Brits, Aussies, and Swedish folks that ALL loved what Tom Brady had accomplished and were CHEERING for him and the Pats. This happened many times in my career in foreign countries…. Tom has made the average player look like a superhero and has made coaches look like geniuses. He made EVERYONE STEP UP and play to the BEST (even exceeding) of their ability!!! Tom Brady brought an amazing and incredible amount of NFL Championships to the New England area and made us a DYNASTY!!!… and he was and is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME and gave all of us SO MUCH ENJOYMENT!!….. so If the end of your career is coming up soon….I THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN ME, MY FAMILY, THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS, and THE NEW ENGLAND AREA!!!!!
I have been a Patriots fan since they were the Boston Patriots. I was thrilled when Jim Plunkett led the Raiders to a championship. I loved Steve Grogan and Drew Bledsoe was my favorite Patriots QB. I never liked Tom Brady. His dad's story about throwing a video game through a TV screen, his abandonment of pregnant Bridget Moynahan do not sit well with me. The cry baby interviews regarding his draft make me uncomfortable. His abandonment of the New England Patriots makes him DEAD TO ME. That's just how I feel. I never felt like he was an important part of the Patriots championships. Let's face it the Dynasty started with a Tom Brady FUMBLE in the Snow Bowl and Adam Vinatieri was responsible for the first two championships. Brady 'happened to be there' for most of the Patriots championships. He was never a Patriot.

I have not watched the Patriots since Inflategate. It's hard to root for a team when you do not respect the players. I hope that time separates the Brady era Patriots from what comes next. I would like to be able to root for this team again.

TB12TheGoat, you can Ugh all you want, and maybe your relationship with the Patriots is less than 20 years old, but have you ever known a Patriot so disrespectful of the franchise? Other human beings? The fans?

What a ****ing clown statement.

I have been a Patriots fan since they were the Boston Patriots. I was thrilled when Jim Plunkett led the Raiders to a championship. I loved Steve Grogan and Drew Bledsoe was my favorite Patriots QB. I never liked Tom Brady. His dad's story about throwing a video game through a TV screen, his abandonment of pregnant Bridget Moynahan do not sit well with me. The cry baby interviews regarding his draft make me uncomfortable. His abandonment of the New England Patriots makes him DEAD TO ME. That's just how I feel. I never felt like he was an important part of the Patriots championships. Let's face it the Dynasty started with a Tom Brady FUMBLE in the Snow Bowl and Adam Vinatieri was responsible for the first two championships. Brady 'happened to be there' for most of the Patriots championships. He was never a Patriot.

I have not watched the Patriots since Inflategate. It's hard to root for a team when you do not respect the players. I hope that time separates the Brady era Patriots from what comes next. I would like to be able to root for this team again.

Troll account

Even our boy Mac10 would disagree with this lol

Troll account
Since 2007? Moron. This is why I lost interest. People who jumped on the bandwagon when Robert Kraft bought the team or, worse, after the first championship, have no respect for what came before. There was nothing like being in the stands when the Pats won a game no one expected them to win.

Even our boy Mac10 would disagree with this lol
LOL. I do not judge my ideas against the thoughts of an NFL quarterback. Sad for you if that is your standard. Of course, you have only been here since 2010. What do you know?

LOL. I do not judge my ideas against the thoughts of an NFL quarterback. Sad for you if that is your standard. Of course, you have only been here since 2010. What do you know?
What does the board join date have to do with anything?

Since 2007? Moron. This is why I lost interest. People who jumped on the bandwagon when Robert Kraft bought the team or, worse, after the first championship, have no respect for what came before. There was nothing like being in the stands when the Pats won a game no one expected them to win.

You haven't watched the Patriots in 8 years yet still actively post on the fan forum and believe that Brady was never "an important part of the Patriots championships"

This is the type of obvious bait 0/10 troll jobs you'd see on the PFT comment section with -500 downvotes or something.

Somewhere Mortimer is confused because he thought he was the local idiot. That poster's long post doesn't even warrant an actual response. He's so far gone it's ridiculous. Has to be a troll job.

You haven't watched the Patriots in 8 years yet still actively post on the fan forum and believe that Brady was never "an important part of the Patriots championships"

This is the type of obvious bait 0/10 troll jobs you'd see on the PFT comment section with -500 downvotes or something.
I have not posted in years. I have become interested again because Brady is gone. Not sure Mac is the guy, but I am interested in seeing what Coach can do with these guys.

What does the board join date have to do with anything?
It's indicative of fandom. If you have only been a fan for two years, you are not invested in the TEAM.

Somewhere Mortimer is confused because he thought he was the local idiot. That poster's long post doesn't even warrant an actual response. He's so far gone it's ridiculous. Has to be a troll job.
I just let him know YOU are the local idiot.

Candidate for the dumbest post in PatsFans history.

Dude has an avatar of a guy that got shot by his own troops. He's delusional.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back