PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If the Seahawks win today can you imagine yourself a Jets fan next week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and it's a no-brainer. But you never know with shady Mangini. If the Jets lose this game, then next week if we are up big at halftime, I wouldn't be suprised if he is notified and instructs his players to lay down.

If they lose the next two games, you can bet that Mangini will lose his job. Too much money spent to not win the division let alone make the playoffs with Tom Brady out all year long.

Seahawks up 10-3 and driving. If they can push this lead to 17-3 I'll start believing that they can pull off the upset!

If they lose the next two games, you can bet that Mangini will lose his job. Too much money spent to not win the division let alone make the playoffs with Tom Brady out all year long.

That's true. His job should be on the line next week if the Jets lose this game.

But damn I am a sucker.... After the Fins game I told myself I won't even look at this game and I just opened it up on homertv... YEAH ENGRAM!

i hope this game isn't a teaser. if the hawks go up 2 scores(just another fg) i'll feel a bit more secure.

is it me or does brett just plain stink?

i'm glad the jets have him hopefully for next yr

Brettfavre is old and banged up. As Bill Simmons points out, which QB is going to do worse in bad weather- the 39 year old guy with creaky joints and a prior painkiller addiction or a young and healthy QB like Seneca Wallace?

2 False starts in a row for Seattle, i'm just waiting for the pick 6 :rolleyes:

well at least brett has to go 80 yds or so

just root 4 the fish 2 lose, not 4 the jets 2 win.

C'mon Hawks!!!

Guys, the sad thing is, Brett being a total donkey, if this result stays the same, this is the same donkey that has to win to give us our chance :S

Yessssssssssssss

Yes!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you seahawks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do they move any games next week?

I can't wait to read theganggreen forum, they were talking about the Superbowl last week :D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down