PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If Brady were to leave, this may be the team (from a football standpoint) that makes the most sense:

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Brady leaves, I really don’t care where he goes. I love him, but he won’t be a Patriot.

I've been a Patriots fan since the mid 70s.

I've been a Brady fan for 20 years now. I'll always be a Brady fan.

I can't root for him if he goes to a team I can't root for, but if he goes to a team I don't mind, I will cheer him on, and that team by extension. For the first time, I'll have a 2nd favorite NFL team.

I just hope, if he's not in New England, that team is the Bears or the Bucs.

Brady is the GOAT but he did not play well for most of this season. Look at the decisions he is making on the field.

He should go to the bucs if possible. Plenty of weapons for him to throw too

Nah.

Cleveland Browns
HC: Josh McDaniels
RB: Nick Chubb
WR: Beckham, Landry, AB

:eek:

Pains me to say it. Do not want this whatsoever.

Indy.

Quality coaching staff. Top 5 O-line. Good running game. Vastly improved defense.

Now mind you, convincing Giselle to go there for a year AND convincing him to go to an old rival like Indy may be deterrents from this happening.

But I’m just saying... it’s a team that needs a QB, and already has established roster talent that would be very supportive for Tom.

Flame away
you are basically repeating what is being said today in the media (Dan Patrick, Rich Eisen, Tony Dungy)

Nah.

Cleveland Browns
HC: Josh McDaniels
RB: Nick Chubb
WR: Beckham, Landry, AB

:eek:

When?? Where?? Ordering Cleveland Gear now.:D

There is a lot of talk for brady going to titans recently. They arent necessarily married to tannehill ,have a lot cap space, vrabel , henry. Could be the team brady might be interested in moving to.

There is a lot of talk for brady going to titans recently. They arent necessarily married to tannehill ,have a lot cap space, vrabel , henry. Could be the team brady might be interested in moving to.
Make sense especially if they get bumped in the next round, they may want him to get over the hump.

Pains me to say it. Do not want this whatsoever.

Indy.

Quality coaching staff. Top 5 O-line. Good running game. Vastly improved defense.

Now mind you, convincing Giselle to go there for a year AND convincing him to go to an old rival like Indy may be deterrents from this happening.

But I’m just saying... it’s a team that needs a QB, and already has established roster talent that would be very supportive for Tom.

Flame away

You said it was from a football standpoint, and you are right. They have a great offensive line, receivers, tight ends, and the money to make a splash on offense (maybe another stud WR) and build the defense up. If he goes there, this is the Brett Favre type scenario that some of you claim you don’t care about because it’s an “emotional” overpay. Good luck with your emotions watching Brady play for Irsay and co.

That said I think this is basically a zero for odds of happening. Indianapolis is a notoriously red state (think Giselle) and too much bad history. He doesn’t want Peyton’s sloppy seconds.

Perfect scenario, really.

Brady's buddies, Hoyer and Brissett, make up the QB room. He'll feel right at home.

Colts - elite O-line, high end running game, a ton of cap space and draft picks. The Colts can sell out to win a title or two with Brady while drafting his replacement.

Reich - Brady gets a players coach after 20 years of Belichick. Reich will probably just let Brady run the show, Manning-style.

11 of 16 games indoors or in southern cities - easier on an older body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News