PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If Brady goes to the Doofins or Jets….

Brady is quickly moving from dedicated competitor to obsessive narcissist.
His on-field legacy may be cemented, but his general perception and football legend will certainly be negatively affected if he keeps trying to eek out seasons as a 46 year old while disintegrating on tv before the nations eyes. Please just retire!
The Dolphins, Raiders or Titans are not going to win a SB next year. Bills, Chiefs, Bengals are the cream of the AFC for a while.
And SF isn't going to scrap Purdy now, he's their future.

Not tarnished but I really hope he doesn’t go to either of those teams.

The never-ending need by some here to post useless threads in general and Brady-centric threads in particular. A Brady Forum-worthy speculative post masquerading as relevant to the Patriots, six weeks prior to the start of free agency.

With sinking of the S.S. Tampa Bay Ghetto, refugees are scrambling like drowning rats. Threads like this provide temporary respite from their desperate search for a place to belong. :whistle:

Getting mad when your ex from years ago gets a new new boyfriend.

Well, he's single now and the only teams that are going to want him are B list teams like the Dolphins, Raiders, and Titans. If you are desperate to like those teams, you shop at Walmart.

He is coming home to the patriots. No question in my mind. Huge huge money for all involved, Brady Pats and NFL. It’s always all about the money.

Brady is quickly moving from dedicated competitor to obsessive narcissist.
His on-field legacy may be cemented, but his general perception and football legend will certainly be negatively affected if he keeps trying to eek out seasons as a 46 year old while disintegrating on tv before the nations eyes. Please just retire!
The Dolphins, Raiders or Titans are not going to win a SB next year. Bills, Chiefs, Bengals are the cream of the AFC for a while.
And SF isn't going to scrap Purdy now, he's their future.

Only butthurt Patriots fans think this. The rest of the country doesn’t, they basically stopped hating Brady after he went somewhere else and they got to laugh at how it turns out he was the reason for the winning all along.

The reason why Patriots fans shouldn’t want Brady to go to Miami isn’t because it changes your respect for the man one bit, it should be purely that him going there makes Miami a far better football team in the Patriots way. There’s a difference between those two things.

Only butthurt Patriots fans think this. The rest of the country doesn’t, they basically stopped hating Brady after he went somewhere else and they got to laugh at how it turns out he was the reason for the winning all along.

I suggest you read PFT comments and other team's message boards. Some of you need to get out of NE. Many people don't like him.

I don't know if legacy was the right word to use. But plenty of fans didn't skip a beat and rooted for him in Tampa. Not all of those fans will follow him to a division rival. So his New England fandom will take a hit.

Logically, if Tom wants another trip to The Super Bowl, it has to be NFC.

But his legacy stands, except he might be under 500 the last two years of his career.

I suggest you read PFT comments and other team's message boards. Some of you need to get out of NE. Many people don't like him.

First of all I do. Second of all I could make a joke about how obviously you’d be more familiar with other teams fanbases than the Patriots but I couldn’t figure one out.

This is all a stupid exercise anyway because the most obvious place is the Raiders.

I would love to see Brady come home but even if the Patriots wanted that I really doubt it’s mutual. He has no reason to want to come here. It’s not a challenge for him. Been there done that.

I don't know if legacy was the right word to use. But plenty of fans didn't skip a beat and rooted for him in Tampa. Not all of those fans will follow him to a division rival. So his New England fandom will take a hit.

It's the equivalent of Favre going to Minnesota. They hated him in GB for doing that. The fake fans are the ones who are like "it's ok, it's Brady, he's allowed to do whatever he wants." You don't go to a division rival period.

Well, he's single now and the only teams that are going to want him are B list teams like the Dolphins, Raiders, and Titans. If you are desperate to like those teams, you shop at Walmart.
Why the sudden knocks on Brady? You've been such a supporter of him for years. With all the things you credit him with all the time... and now this?? I can't believe you're turning on him now.

who cares. maybe Bill shouldn’t have been trying to get Brady to GTFO out of NE as far back as 2017

outrage in this thread doesn’t matter, he’s not going to NYJ or MIA. if he keeps playing it will likely be LV because TB isn’t firing Bowels

who cares. maybe Bill shouldn’t have been trying to get Brady to GTFO out of NE as far back as 2017

outrage in this thread doesn’t matter, he’s not going to NYJ or MIA. if he keeps playing it will likely be LV because TB isn’t firing Bowels

Tampa is 50 million over the salary cap

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back