PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If Brady goes to the Doofins or Jets….

Tampa is 50 million over the salary cap
yeah. it makes zero sense. I just threw that in because I’ve seen multiple people think Brady actually returns to TB. I think even Gronk said it

LV is the realistic landing spot if he keeps playing

It's the equivalent of Favre going to Minnesota. They hated him in GB for doing that. The fake fans are the ones who are like "it's ok, it's Brady, he's allowed to do whatever he wants." You don't go to a division rival period.
A Fake Patriots fan is one that brings up Spygate and deflategate frequently just to try and destroy Brady’s legacy.

A Fake Patriots fan is one that brings up Spygate and deflategate frequently just to try and destroy Brady’s legacy.

Whether you like it or not, the 3 Super Bowl losses as well as spygate and deflategate are part of the team’s legacy. You can’t say “we won 6 super bowls!” and then cover up your ears for the bad stuff. The pats have the most Super Bowl wins and the most Super Bowl losses. It is what it is.

yeah. it makes zero sense. I just threw that in because I’ve seen multiple people think Brady actually returns to TB. I think even Gronk said it

LV is the realistic landing spot if he keeps playing
I think Tampa is reasonable in that its hard to just expect the ultimate success first year in a new spot. It obviously worked in Tampa and I think there are a few teams it could work for this time but it could also take 2 years which he might not have. So going back to Tampa where it's built even if the foundation is crumbling might not be so bad. It's actually one of the reasons I think he'd consider it here too.

As to the cap I am not some sort of genius in that but I'd think with TB12 in place they'd still be able to field a better roster than most even with a ton of dead cap and kicking veteran salary further into the future. Would be a real test to cap is crap people.

o
Whether you like it or not, the 3 Super Bowl losses as well as spygate and deflategate are part of the team’s legacy. You can’t say “we won 6 super bowls!” and then cover up your ears for the bad stuff. The pats have the most Super Bowl wins and the most Super Bowl losses. It is what it is.
Deflategate was completely made up controversy, though.

The Patriots have more Super Bowl losses than the Lions, Browns, Jets, etc.

Terrible legacy.

I’ve been sick of Alex G / headshot water Brady for years. But I love me some “we’re gonna win this game no matter what” Brady. That’s the Brady that has always counted for me. Sports athlete for the team I root for. I have never understood why fans become so obsessed with the personalities and such. You can love watching weirdos perform for your team. Case in point : Gronk, BB, Brady. All weirdos I’ve enjoyed watching perform on Sundays. None of which I’d choose as a friend.

One of the weirdest weirdo athletes to come to Boston was Manny Ramirez when he played for the Red Sox. I didn't care for his antics but he was the best ever to play the green monster. He knew that wall like nobody else ever did.

I can remember many times seeing him gauge the bounce off the wall and get in the right place. The ball would bounce off the wall and land right at his feet and he would just one hand it and cut off what the batter thought would be an easy double. It was almost never a hard throw. He would just pick it up and fire it off right away and the ball would always get there first, even if it was a lob.

Here you go again. What is the reason you bring it up time and time again? You are not fooling anyone counselor Top G

Here you go again. What is the reason you bring it up time and time again? You are not fooling anyone counselor.

Who was the one who brought that up on this thread?
Deflategate was completely made up controversy, though.

I agree. It was the most overblown of all the controversies.

I was, you're right. I couldn't have brought it up thougg without your reputation of harping on it frequently. I just needed to expose you with your fake fan hypocrisy

And you keep blowing it up lol

How will his Legacy be harmed exactly? Do you think winning 7 SBs will somehow be harmed by ending his career w/ a 3rd team?
Tom can do whatever he wants. Fine by me.

If he returns to his game manager, make the important not necessarily flashy throws approach from his early career, he CAN play another five years, easy.

But he's been in this impatient mode for a long time now. Hard to tone it down. And the Bucs totally depended on him to get them to the playoffs in his time there.

CryGate, DefameGate, & TVProductionCrewWithNothingToDoWithTheTeamGate are all B.S. that are a fake legacy, and an extension of the false laughingstock narrative.

And, although after Goodell spent $100 million+ in court to artificially abort his consecutive starts record and suspend him, Tom had nothing to do with any of that at all.

'bad stuff' means we could, or should, have won twelve Super Bowls. It was self-inflicted, hurt only ourselves and opponents only profited from it.

Dreith was done to us. Not our fault.

The Broncos' 'legacy' is pristine because 'The Patriots damaged the league' Tagliabue slapped them on the wrist and nobody knows or cares about their violating the cap.

Starting Eason, giving C-Mart 11 carries, nobody listening to Junior, Belichick loving the Giants and having his team come out flat as a pancake, eschewing field goals, dropping Brady back to pass fifty times with an ankle sprain when the only thing the Giants did well was rush the passer, failing to make any adjustments against Nick Foles (who?) and again dropping Brady back with plenty of time, all our timeouts plus the two minute warning and the Eagles defense unable to stop us are all championship-eliminating blunders, but getting to the Super Bowl is still a major accomplishment.

Except for the Bills who were only there because Kiam & Pat let Flutie go to Canada.

Last edited:
Oh look a Tom Brady thread that Mac10 is crapping his pants all over. Stunning turn of events.

Shouldn't this be in the Brady Forum?

LOL, he didn't win 7 super bowls in NE. What he did in Tampa is irrelevant to his Patriots legacy. The OP is talking about his legacy HERE. But we do understand that some people like Brady over the patriots.

I learned a few years ago that Brady cares for...Brady. He doesn't care for the NE fans or Tampa fans. Like Edelman said a few weeks ago, Brady will go wherever he thinks he can win. He has zero loyalty to any fanbase. And we should have zero loyalty to him in response.
Boo-fu*king-hoo grow tf up!

Well, he's single now and the only teams that are going to want him are B list teams like the Dolphins, Raiders, and Titans. If you are desperate to like those teams, you shop at Walmart.
Tampa Bay was F list until Brady got there. You said the Bucs were going to suck in 2020 and they won the Super Bowl. So don't give us your horsesh*t now about how stacked and championship ready they were.

Brady is quickly moving from dedicated competitor to obsessive narcissist.
What's the difference? Brady's as competitive now as he's ever been. It's part of what's made him so great for so long.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back