PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Content Post Idle thoughts - Preseason- defense/ST's edition

This has an opening post with good commentary and information, which we definitely recommend reading.
The propaganda is calling it a vaccine. Vaccine's prevent infection and kill sales. Every drug dealer knows you get them on the come back. This is why we have [not]"Vaccine Lotteries" and use the MSM to brainwash the public into thinking a wholely experimental class of therapies was the only answer.
Good grief.

So shutting down the economy to save the retirement age community, while (soon enough) mandating experimental therapy is good science how? How is that in any way whats best for the overall population? It's criminal.

How could we possibly know any long term risks associated with the CRISPR treatment, given clinical data has only been collected for a year?

Funny how you boomers love to poke fingers at the unvaccinated for all this mess, while completely ignoring that Cuomo ordered 10k+ seniors to their death while simultaneously instituting a 10k fine per each failure to quarantine. He was so steadfast in his perch above accountability that he literally sent multiple body bags with each positive covid patient returned to a long term care facility. He didn't even leave himself culpable deniability.

If you trust the FDA, good luck. OTC pain killers wouldn't pass the checks to be available otc today, with what we currently know. Yet despite the knowledge that tylenol is bad news for the liver, it remains available OTC. So much for "when you know better, you do better." Obviously, the bottom line is more important. It's not like the FDA has a clean track record, anyone intelligent who bought into "opiate addiction syndrome" had a financial interest at stake. Period. There is no other explanation. But keep putting your faith in govt institutions that have already proven they can't be trusted.

I really hope I don't get to say "told ya so" on all this. The problem is far too much doesn't add up at all. Things get crystal clear when you start following the money.

Remember when claiming this disease originated in China was racist propaganda? It seems almost certain that it did. The question is whether it hopped a lab (Fauci's a proven liar re US $ involved) or "naturally" jumped to humans from a wet market 100yds from the lab. Why a ****ing virology lab is 100yds from a wet market is a whole different issue, but I'm not the one blindly trusting (for profit) "science" with international Gov't funding pushing the narrative.
Ok Q.

Q? Lol. Not even close. Cheeto Jesus was a clown, but less dangerous than Hillary. I approve of his SC appointments. Most of the q nonsense is just that, nonsense. But a broke clock is right twice a day, the q tribe has nailed a few things (unfortunately, for their sake. They're all to stupid for critical thinking, just as anyone under 40 who got the not vax).

I suppose you're ok with insurance surcharges for obese people since they make choices to keep eating and not to move enough? Same logic as charging the unvaccinated more for insurance. Why stop there though? Why are men footing the cost of prenatal care when it is impossible for them to get pregnant? Not even men who cut it off and get implants can get pregnant, and some of them probably want to. Yet we all still pay the premiums...
Ok Q.

I have to say I‘m now in total agreement: you should not get the vaccine. It doesn’t really mesh with the best overall interest of society. Thanks for your very powerful presentation as to why you shouldn’t get it. I’m totally convinced now.
Good to see the mods don't mind thinly veiled death wishes. @ashley1992

Ok, so hopefully now we can get back on topic.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back