PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Content Post Idle thoughts- 0-6 edition

This has an opening post with good commentary and information, which we definitely recommend reading.

patfanken

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I have to admit right off the top that I DIDN'T pick the Pats for my football pool this week. I just couldn't get past the Bailey Zappe factor AND the fact that we were playing the #1 offense in just about every category and a great running attack. In my defense I wrote a post the other day where I thought the Pats had a real chance to win IF they got 200 passing yds and 150 rushing yd AND win the TO battle. PLUS, IMHO, the coaching arrow lay heavily toward the Pats. While the Lions may want to run through a brick wall for their coach because they like him so much, the fact is that as far a game planning go, it was a home run. It fact now that I'm reading this, I'm kind of kicking my own but for not picking them. The reasoning is kind of obvious. (duh)

Well I usually count 4th down stops as TO's so when you add up those to the 2 legit TO's and it was 8-1 in our favor. It's kind of hard to lose even though the last couple were forced on the Lions the others were just big stops. In fact they ALL were. big stops Even if you don't agree, with 4th down stops being TO's, we still had 2 so called legit TO's and a defensive score. That usually enough to win a game.

OTHER OBSERVATIONS - disclaimer. I watched the game while I was playing poker so I might have missed some stuff. Let me know if I am wrong in any of this stuff below

1. There IS no QB controversy and Mac Jones does NOT have to be looking over his shoulder at Bailey Zappe - While Zappe performed admirably, in fact better than anyone had the right to expect. The fact that the offense managed 22 points was more the result of the OUTSTANDING defense and the 0-6 on 4th downs than by Zappe's brilliance. (not to mentions Nick Folk's amazing consistency). The only pass completion that went over 15-20 yds in the air was the TD to a WIDE open Meyers who walked the last 5 yds into the endzone. Every OTHER "long pass" were no where near their intended receiver.

All the way home I heard from fans calling in the post game shows talking about Zappe's greatness, even though through almost 2 complete games he has YET to throw for more than 200yds In fact today was the first time he cracked 100. Make no mistake he has done a great job of throwing to the right man and completed just about every short pass he had to make. He was calm, with no happy feet under what little pressure he was under, and made a lot of good reads at the LOS. Also remember that while the Lion offense was at the top of league, their defense was at the BOTTOM. So as nice as it was to see the offense only punt twice, it will be harder for Zappe as the defenses get better and teams get more film on him.

BTW- this was a brilliantly conceived and called football game. And this goes back to how well they practiced and prepared their offensive game plan. If you DON'T think this was a well coached team and prepared offense this game then PLEASE go back and learn more about the game.

Patricia was clearly calling the plays today, BUT Bill was in control of the offense. It was to Bill that Zappe went to during TO's This division of labor was what they decided worked best for Zappe. It should also be noted that the Lions already weak pass defense saw members of their secondary falling like October leaves all through this game. That didn't hurt Zappe's results. Remember for the first 3 years of Tom Brady's career Bill was his QB coach. Clearly he was Zappe's for this game and I hope this relationship continues for all the QB's

My guess is that Zappe will get the start next week too. Mac didn't look like he was even close to playing or even taking practice snaps last week. The Browns defense was at the middle of the pack (14th), but what does even mean given that the Pats D was ranked 22nd IIRC, and they just pitched a shutout against the top offensive team in the NFL. But we have a lot of time to talk about the Browns. This has been a crazy first quarter of the season. LOTS of stunning results all around the league, But this is my QB comment for the game and I'm sticking to it.

2 OL - If this were to be graded I'd give them a solid B. They clearly played brilliantly in pass protection and that INCLUDES the RB, especially Stevenson who Bill highlighted his pass blocking in his presser. The OT's pretty much ERASED the #2 pick in the draft Hutchenson holding him to 2 tackles 0 sacks 0 QB hits and to my eyes 0 QB pressures. But I am a hard marker and even though the Pats were playing mostly against 8 man fronts all game, I got pissed at how many runs went for 1 yd or less. Even Stevenson got about 95 of his yds on just 3 plays. On the plus side there were very few runs for losses which is key. But I'd really like to see more push from the OL so those 1 yd gains become 3 yd gains. Probably not being fair here, but it was 29-0 so I have to be critical of some one.

3. RB's - Well I've been on the Stevenson bandwagon for a while. If this were 10 years ago, he'd have been getting 20-25 carries a game for a while now. The kid is going to be an all pro RB in a very short period of time if he doesn't become one this year. Maybe its just me, but I kind of see his running style as being a lot like Levion Bell during his best years with the Steelers. Stevenson is VERY patient at the LOS often waiting for the hole to appear. He has a lot of the same explosion through the hole when he makes his decision AND he makes people miss. Maybe not AS patient as Bell who often waited too long and was tackled for losses, but I still see it in Stevenson. I would like to see more routes given to Rho, That 15 yd screen was a thing of beauty. He has really soft hands.

With a hammy, I'm betting Harris is likely to miss next game. Anyone know when Ty Montgomery is coming back? If not we COULD see Pierre Strong get some run next week. Either way, how many people would take the under on 25 touches for Stevenson next week?

4. TE's - or rather Hunter Henry. Got to run more routes that make him to lead target. The first catch for 23 was great, but the 3yd first down catch where he caught the ball low AND away is why he needs to see 6-10 balls every game.. I wouldn't even mind seeing him involve in a 3 man bunch. Just a thought.

5. WR's - So anyone ELSE miss Jacobi Meyers? Now it might be because they were seeing so many 8 man fronts, but he was open on SO many of his catches. I'm not talking about the Meyers' catches we are used to seeing where he is covered and Mac throws to the perfect spot in a tight window to complete the throw. No this was Julian Edelman open where he had his man turning his shoulders. AND he was WIDE open on the TD throw. He ran a great zone route and could walk in. I remember thinking in the first game that Meyers looked a little quicker this season. This game proved it, at least to me. He's going to improve his game for the 3rd year in a row.

Thronton got bloodied and caught a couple for 7 whole yds, but at least he got in the game and shook off the rust a bit.]

Adams and Aghular got shut out and had one target between them, which Nelson fumbled up into a pick. I am hoping that was more a game plan decision, than they both sucked and were never open. BTW, that happens, receivers drop good passes all the time even the BEST of them. It WAS however unlucky that 3 bounces later it winds up in a DB's hands Both have had their moments this year. I join the rest of you wishing it was more consistent.

Anyone else see Bourne's brief dust up with Bill on the sideline. It looked to me that Kendrick was trying to explain why he did what he did on a play, and Bill was having NONE of it. It was probably nothing because I saw him back in the game periodically very soon after though he had only that one target. He was my sure shot breakout player for this year and I'm having a hard time figuring out why he hasn't been more effective and targeted more. Still early in the season (I hope) Anyone else see it.

BTW- if there is a link to a Utube of Bourne's catches last year, put it in a reply please. I'd like to get a feel of why he was getting open last year and why not this one.

DEFENSIVE general thoughts:

Hard to do nothing but shout good things when your team shuts out the best offense in the league. Now the Vikings, WFT, and the Saints don't have what anyone would call a stellar defenses, and the Philly game was week one. But still ANY time you shut out an NFL team it is a major accomplishment. But like most games it comes down to the TO's and teams rarely overcome a defensive score (which would be a great stat to have....anyone?) let alone going 0-6 on forth down. Not only very good overall, but GREAT in the clutch.

But the bottom line the team gave up JUST over 100 yds rushing (101) and held an explosive RB to just one 20 yd run all game, Good bend but don't break run defense holding the other team to under 4ypc (3.7) AND of course making 2 big run stuffs on 4th down. Again tip of the cap to the guys who scouted Detroit because it was VERY rare to see a receiver wide open, just about 4 or 5 times over 35 attempts. Most of the time even on receptions there was tight coverage both from DB's AND the LB's, but more on that later.

Interesting stat that I'm not sure what to make of:

The Pats didn't have a single player who had more than 5 tackles, BUT they had NINE guys who had 5 or 4, another 5 who had 3.. and 23 who had at least 1. Want to talk about TEAM defense. Just sayin'

1. DL - They set the tone of the game on that 4th and one with a clutch stop in the first period. Now people will all come down on Dan Campbell for this call, but I think I would have done it too. Here you are on the road against a 3rd string rookie (low pick) so you don't expect a dynamic offense. You have the best run offense in the league even with your best RB out, plus the Pats haven't been exactly stellar against the run so far this year, and you are almost to midfield. The odds seem to be in your favor. I hated the play he called, but not the fact he went for it.

What I loved what the Pats DL did was to apply inside pressure on Goff for most of the day. Not immediate pressure but great 2nd effort pressure that for the most part was aided by good immediate coverage that forced Goff to hold the ball that extra second or two before the real pressure came at him. I'd be interested in knowing how many pressures the Pats put on Goff in this game. So while they only had 2 sacks and 6 QB hits, I would be surprised if they didn't have 15-20 hurries.

I thought Barmore played a really solid game. However I'm still waiting for him to be MORE than "solid" and stand out on 3 or 4 plays a game. Make more of an impact. We've seen enough flashes of this kind of play, but not nearly enough on a consistent basis. I want more and I want it NOW! (stamping my feet and pouting)

2. LB's- On the way back home from the game (I got CRUSHED) I heard a great stat. Matt Judon now has 5 sacks in his first 5 games. He is the ONLY player in Patriot history to accomplish this feat. Think of all the great pass rushers that the Pats have had from Andre Tippett to Chandler Jones and this is the first time this has happened. Now Bill has never valued the big sack masters like Von Miller. During the first 2 decades of this Century when the Pats were a constant champion contenders We RARELY had double digit sackers. Willy never did it (though be might have earlier with Parcells or Pete) Vrbel had 14 in 2007 IIRC and CJones did it a couple of times and was shipped out. It SHOULD be noted that the Pats were usually in the top 10 in sacks during those years, but they rarely had it coming from one or two guys. It was more like a team stat where sacks were schemed rather be the result of an individual's effort. So it is even more remarkable that Judon is doing this. Good for him. But that being said, I'd rather he have 5 sacks in the LAST 5 games. just sayin'

The rest of the LB crew should be getting an A for effort in coverage. I knew we'd get better coverage from McMillan and Wilson, but I almost couldn't believe my eyes on Jones' pick that it was Tavai in the receivers pocket 20 yds down field. WTF I didn't think he could cover a RB in the flat, let alone a WR at the 2 yd line. He broke off his zone coverage and make a great angle to get in position for the ball to bounce off his back....IF Jones hadn't already jumped the route to make the pick. Which would have been harder if Tavai's coverage hadn't made it impossible for the receiver to come back for the ball. I don't remember getting this kind of coverage from our LB's last year. Speed is a beautiful thing.

3. DB's Outstanding in general, but what I perceived as a REAL question mark the first week of September has become the most consistent part of the defense. Game after game (for the most part) the Pats secondary has BEEN in position in pass coverage. MADE key tackles both in the run or pass game and played just constantly good football. For the most part they have minimized YAC with good tackling. Wade was out for this game and I don't think JJones played much (I could be wrong) yet we got Mills back who has continued to play a level of CB well beyond out expectations. Jones had another pick (can anyone say Assante Samuel clone), and even the boards favorite DB whipping boy, Miles Bryant made a great punch out on the GL.

So for the most part, so far, our deepest preseason fears about our secondary have been answered and the answer is that our secondary is fine.

It should also be noted since it doesn't fit into the numbered designations how the Pats TEAM defense by the S's and LB's erased TE TJ Hockenson and held the Lions 2nd best target to 1 catch for 6 yds on 4 targets. It looked like the Pats basically beat the snot out of the guy at the LOS and LB's and S's were very physical with when he DID finally get of the LOS. This was a key because like a lot of the great TE's TJ is Goffs safety net. He didn't have that today because Bill (or rather Steve/Jarad) took him out. I hope they continue that strategy on to the next game.

I don't know for sure, but did anyone think the Pats ran a little more man coverage than what is usual lately?

Last edited:
Coaching - The offensive plan protected Zappe. The routes they ran both created open receivers but usually were there so Zappe could make quick decisions. and when he had to move out of the pocket receivers were able to be available to him as release valves. In fact as an aside, I thought the 2 passes that impressed me the most were the 2 when he had to scramble and found Henry and Stevenson for first downs. In fact in one case I was screaming for him to run the ball when he correctly flicked the ball to an open guy accurately tp get more than he would have if he had listened to me. ;)

But getting back to the coaching the defensive plan was perhaps even more impressive. Goff must have felt he had warped back in time to the 2018 Superbowl game where he faced another defense that made him look like he didn't have a clue. Maybe it was the throw back uni's, the home crowd, or just the sight of Bill on the sideline, but unlike the first 4 games, Goff looked like the same befuddled QB who peed himself in Atlanta. He had 11 TD passes going into this game and 11 coming out of it. That's a pretty damned good scheme that was well scouted and excellently prepared for. I would love to break it down if someone has a link. even if its just a TV version.

Penalties - If anyone has a link to the penalty stats, game by game, I'd appreciate it. For some reason I can't find one. and I have TRIED. I didn't feel the Pats had a LOT of penalties over this game. Of course you'd love to see fewer of the movement before the snap ones. Sometimes the holding is going to be called. The bad roughing call against Wilson was an over reaction to all the concussion talk of the last couple of weeks. On the other hand I thought the PI the Pats got later was a gift, so you lose a few and you get a few. When that happens its a non-factor. It's only when it gets one sided that fans go nuts....especially me

My pool: I won my first 2 games and things were looking good, but then Jacksonville throws up on itself when Lawrence threw 2 picks IN the endzone lost the TO battle 2-0 and lost outright to the gutsy Texans. I'm glad they lost. Then later I had picked the Ravens and the Eagles. BOTH won but failed to cover. I hated they they won. Both blew double digit leads, especially the Ravens who managed a last second FG to win the game. GOD I hate the ravens.

So now I'll be firmly back into the middle of the Pack, but happy because the Pats won. Its a LONG season.

Sorry I haven't been around the last few weeks. I've had busy week ends and 2 surgeries (I'm fine and back to the gym yesterday) so when I finally had the time, most of my points were already made and I didn't want to spend 3 or 4 hours just to be redundant. So pardon any grammatical errors or any factual errors. Enjoy a good coffee with the read. Goodnight, it will more fun listening to talk radio this week.....i hope. ;)

Last edited:
3. RB's - Well I've been on the Stevenson bandwagon for a while. If this were 10 years ago, he'd have been getting 20-25 carries a game for a while now. The kid is going to be an all pro RB in a very short period of time if he doesn't become one this year. Maybe its just me, but I kind of see his running style as being a lot like Levion Bell during his best years with the Steelers. Stevenson is VERY patient at the LOS often waiting for the hole to appear. He has a lot of the same explosion through the hole when he makes his decision AND he makes people miss. Maybe not AS patient as Bell who often waited too long and was tackled for losses, but I still see it in Stevenson. I would like to see more routes given to Rho, That 15 yd screen was a thing of beauty. He has really soft hands.

As long as he doesn't get abused like Jamal Anderson was - too many carries for a few years effectively draining the tank for good.

All the way home I heard from fans calling in the post game shows talking about Zappe's greatness, even though through almost 2 complete games he has YET to throw for more than 200yds In fact today was the first time he cracked 100. Make no mistake he has done a great job of throwing to the right man and completed just about every short pass he had to make. He was calm, with no happy feet under what little pressure he was under, and made a lot of good reads at the LOS. Also remember that while the Lion offense was at the top of league, their defense was at the BOTTOM. So as nice as it was to see the offense only punt twice, it will be harder for Zappe as the defenses get better and teams get more film on him.
Spot on. Look for the Browns to flood the short middle of the field, rush four, and hope to get their pass rush home next week. Make Zappe beat them middle and long distance.

BTW- if there is a link to a Utube of Bourne's catches last year, put it in a reply please. I'd like to get a feel of why he was getting open last year and why not this one.

This is just a simple search on the site. If you want something other than that, I don't know how to get it.

this one is less football and more glam:

this is interesting:

I agree with Ken in that Zappe was playing against DBs one game away from working at Home Depot. Great Pats game plan, very well executed. The Rook showed poise and did what the coaches allowed and expected him to do based on his limited NFL playtime. Like him as our backup. Keep Hoyer on IR and put Zappe on the 53 & 46.

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
I am not taking anything away from Zappe I wasn't impressed with Mac in Preseason or the early games. He didn't look poised and was locking on to Receivers. Zappe found H Henry remember that invisible TE?? BB said something None of us should take lightly and I quote: "Zappe saw what we saw" That translates to seeing open WR's. Love the Kid's pocket presence can't wait to see how he performs next week. Rest that ankle Mac.

…. but I almost couldn't believe my eyes on Jones' pick that it was Tavai in the receivers pocket 20 yds down field. WTF I didn't think he could cover a RB in the flat, let alone a WR at the 2 yd line. He broke off his zone coverage and make a great angle to get in position for the ball to bounce off his back....IF Jones hadn't already jumped the route to make the pick. Which would have been harder if Tavai's coverage hadn't made it impossible for the receiver to come back for the ball. I don't remember getting this kind of coverage from our LB's last year. Speed is a beautiful thing.
very interesting observations, about a really great play. I missed most of the game because I was out learning to fly my new airplane, and watching the replay link I couldn’t even see another Lions receiver in the frame so couldn’t tell how far Jack had to come for the INT. How much ground did he have to cover?

I have to admit right off the top that I DIDN'T pick the Pats for my football pool this week. I just couldn't get past the Bailey Zappe factor AND the fact that we were playing the #1 offense in just about every category and a great running attack.

Shutting down the Lions was very impressive and a credit to the entire defensive unit and the coaching staff that came up with that gameplan.

1. There IS no QB controversy and Mac Jones does NOT have to be looking over his shoulder at Bailey Zappe - While Zappe performed admirably, in fact better than anyone had the right to expect. The fact that the offense managed 22 points was more the result of the OUTSTANDING defense and the 0-6 on 4th downs than by Zappe's brilliance. (not to mentions Nick Folk's amazing consistency). The only pass completion that went over 15-20 yds in the air was the TD to a WIDE open Meyers who walked the last 5 yds into the endzone. Every OTHER "long pass" were no where near their intended receiver.

I'm not sold on Zappe yet either. He played efficient football but I'm going to need to see more before we ready his bust for Canton. Of course a lot of people are excited by this performance. But let's see how he does the rest of the way first.

2 OL - If this were to be graded I'd give them a solid B. They clearly played brilliantly in pass protection and that INCLUDES the RB, especially Stevenson who Bill highlighted his pass blocking in his presser. The OT's pretty much ERASED the #2 pick in the draft Hutchenson holding him to 2 tackles 0 sacks 0 QB hits and to my eyes 0 QB pressures. But I am a hard marker and even though the Pats were playing mostly against 8 man fronts all game, I got pissed at how many runs went for 1 yd or less. Even Stevenson got about 95 of his yds on just 3 plays. On the plus side there were very few runs for losses which is key. But I'd really like to see more push from the OL so those 1 yd gains become 3 yd gains. Probably not being fair here, but it was 29-0 so I have to be critical of some one.

At least our QB didn't get injured! This OL has allowed knock out injuries to our 1st and 2nd string QBs so they need to string together more good performances before I'm ready to 'trust' them no less call them 'good'.

With a hammy, I'm betting Harris is likely to miss next game. Anyone know when Ty Montgomery is coming back? If not we COULD see Pierre Strong get some run next week. Either way, how many people would take the under on 25 touches for Stevenson next week?

Stevenson showed flashes last season. And this looks like a breakout game for him in 2022. I'd like to see more games with him as the lead back. He has the physicality and enough speed to break off big gains. In a year where a lot of the offensive execution has been suspect, leaning on the run game could help cure what ails us, which is lack of consistency in scoring points. My main criticism is we still struggle in red zone efficiency. Thankfully we have a very good kicker, but you're going to need TDs instead of FGs against the good teams in the league.

4. TE's - or rather Hunter Henry. Got to run more routes that make him to lead target. The first catch for 23 was great, but the 3yd first down catch where he caught the ball low AND away is why he needs to see 6-10 balls every game.. I wouldn't even mind seeing him involve in a 3 man bunch. Just a thought.

TE has been a forgotten position. We need to get more production and plays to this position. Hunter Henry is no slouch. He's already proven himself last year to be a viable weapon with 600 yards and 9 TDs last season. Get your head out of the sand and call some better plays that involve the TEs Matt Patricia. Or is that too much to ask?

5. WR's - So anyone ELSE miss Jacobi Meyers? Now it might be because they were seeing so many 8 man fronts, but he was open on SO many of his catches.

Meyers has improved this year. But I'm not ready to anoint him as the next Jerry Rice. We still need the other WRs to step up. Meyers is not a #1 WR. Where are Parker, Agholor, and Thornton? Show us why BB expended the money and draft capital to acquire you. Or is this position still cursed?

1. DL - They set the tone of the game on that 4th and one with a clutch stop in the first period. Now people will all come down on Dan Campbell for this call, but I think I would have done it too. Here you are on the road against a 3rd string rookie (low pick) so you don't expect a dynamic offense. You have the best run offense in the league even with your best RB out, plus the Pats haven't been exactly stellar against the run so far this year, and you are almost to midfield. The odds seem to be in your favor. I hated the play he called, but not the fact he went for it.

What I loved what the Pats DL did was to apply inside pressure on Goff for most of the day. Not immediate pressure but great 2nd effort pressure that for the most part was aided by good immediate coverage that forced Goff to hold the ball that extra second or two before the real pressure came at him. I'd be interested in knowing how many pressures the Pats put on Goff in this game. So while they only had 2 sacks and 6 QB hits, I would be surprised if they didn't have 15-20 hurries.

I thought Barmore played a really solid game. However I'm still waiting for him to be MORE than "solid" and stand out on 3 or 4 plays a game. Make more of an impact. We've seen enough flashes of this kind of play, but not nearly enough on a consistent basis. I want more and I want it NOW! (stamping my feet and pouting)

We need Barmore to play at a special level. Still wish we had drafted another space eater on the DL.

2. LB's- On the way back home from the game (I got CRUSHED) I heard a great stat. Matt Judon now has 5 sacks in his first 5 games. He is the ONLY player in Patriot history to accomplish this feat.

Judon has been an outstanding addition from free agency. Easily BB's best acquisition out of his 2021 free agency spending spree.

3. DB's Outstanding in general, but what I perceived as a REAL question mark the first week of September has become the most consistent part of the defense. Game after game (for the most part) the Pats secondary has BEEN in position in pass coverage. MADE key tackles both in the run or pass game and played just constantly good football. For the most part they have minimized YAC with good tackling. Wade was out for this game and I don't think JJones played much (I could be wrong) yet we got Mills back who has continued to play a level of CB well beyond out expectations. Jones had another pick (can anyone say Assante Samuel clone), and even the boards favorite DB whipping boy, Miles Bryant made a great punch out on the GL.

Jack Jones shines again in this game. Losing JC Jackson to free agency left a huge hole. But it looks like BB found a steal in the draft to bail him out again. Patriots DB were challenging the Lions WRs all game long and keeping in check a potent offense. Let's see more games like this as it will only build up the confidence of those DBs going forward.

Have seen a few people downgrading Zappe’s efforts against the lion secondary, that they were beat up and down to their 3rd string. Be that what it may, but Zappe’s last starts were in college against secondary’s that I doubt produced any NFL players. The young man made good decisions and executed the game plan against professionals. I am not anointing him as the next great Patriot qb just yet though. I am glad he is our backup, and he probably has leaped over Hoyer as the number 2.

Adams and Aghular got shut out and had one target between them, which Nelson fumbled up into a pick.

Freudian slip for the most desirable Devante perhaps? Or Davante, I guess I should say :rofl:

Hey Vindicate, get off Ken’s lawn!

Freudian slip for the most desirable Devante perhaps? Or Davante, I guess I should say :rofl:
Nah, I think it was the lateness of the hour that caused that slip, though Adams WOULD be nice (see the KC game) However OUR Davante CAN be an effective target as he showed with a 100+ yd game. But it's hard to put up yds when you only get one target. Clearly he wasn't supposed to be a big part of the Lions game plan. It happens sometimes.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back