SOURCE:Yahoo! Sports

SOURCE:ProFootballTalk.com

SOURCE:Boston Sports Journal

Patsfans.com

Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A
Right Now At PatsFans.com:
World Champs!
Tom Brady and the Patriots won their sixth championship on Sunday night after a tough defensive battle over the Rams.

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Ideal Draft

Discussion in 'Patriots Draft Talk' started by Snooky97, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Ochmed Jones

Ochmed Jones Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +2,137
    I think we have to draft a DT or two. I like any of Lawrence, Alexander, slayton and my sleeper is Simmons.

We need another de if flowers leaves and I like Ferguson and his violent hands.

We need another corner if j McCourty leaves. I really like layne, smith from Alabama and Mullen’s from Clemson.

We need another linebacker, even with Sam and Bentley coming back. The only one I like in this draft is walker from Georgia.

As for safety, I only see two that interest me. Hooker from Iowa (calm down kraft, not that type of Hooker), and thornhill from Virginia.

On offense, we need a big back. I like snell and Singletary.

If brown and waddle leave, we will need an ot. I like Hyatt from Clemson.

We definitely need some wide receivers, I like McLaurens of Ohio state and any receiver from ole miss.

At te, I am assuming hockenson goes to Seattle, so we need sternburger.

• Like Like x 1

2. JerseyShore99

JerseyShore99 Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +250
    Would love Lawrence at 32, right now would really only Lawrence, Hockenson, or Daniel Jones at 32 for us

DE is gonna be a mess without Flowers so hope he stays obviously

If J Mac leaves (which I don't see), NE still has Jackson whose up and coming and Dawson who's highly rated along with Jon Jones aside from Gilmore, I think a cheap vet signing is more likely

LB is relatively set with 54, KVN, a resurgence Robert, and JWB coming back...as much as I'd like an athletic LB

S definitely needs some youth, hopefully Obi becomes productive but would really like Johnson from Miami as an understudy for D Mac...Will Harris from BC and Williams from Navy both Day 3 guys I like too

Love Hyatt on Day 3, think he'll have a solid career

At WR I find this class to be weak, AJ Brown is the star to me, some solid producers like Harry and Hollywood Brown too, but Riley Ridley would be a nice fit here...I like Renfrow and Boykin and Sills later too

Hockenson to SEA would be a waste, rumors have him going top 12-15 now however, blocks like a MFer

• Like Like x 1
  3. jr_3421

jr_3421 Rookie

Ratings:
    +17
    I would add Damarkus Lodge to that list of WRs. I think he went under the radar at Ole Miss because of the other receivers there but I think he is a solid player with some upside.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1