PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ian/moderators, please read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the new look.

Fits our team now to a T.

Except we need Belichick in a black robe sitting in a throne. Tom Brady in a half Darth Vader suit and the rest of the Patriots as Stormtroopers marching in front of them.

Maybe some Star Wars Empire music too when you click to go on the main board.

Or Belichick saying "it is what it is" before throwing that crazy emperor laugh after it.

I like it too. I think it's way better than before.
And now we can have buddies on here and add friends.

I have 2.

So that brings my grand total of friends to 2.

BFF, dude.

I think it looks good and works well. I enjoy the patsfans experience. Their exhaulted overlords are treating me well. I get 3 meals a day. The US occupation must end.

Keegs said:
I like it too. I think it's way better than before.
And now we can have buddies on here and add friends.

I have 2.

So that brings my grand total of friends to 2.

Im 21 and fairly intelligent with most computer stuff but i have no idea how to set up any friedn page or anything.

So you can send me a friend request but damned if i know how to accept it or where to go.

BFF, dude.

It's late Saturday night, Hubby's watching a dumb movie and I was feeling like... WTF.. I read this, and laughed my arse off!! Thanks for making my night!!!

BFF back at ya!!. :rofl:

Im 21 and fairly intelligent with most computer stuff but i have no idea how to set up any friedn page or anything.

So you can send me a friend request but damned if i know how to accept it or where to go.

You should have a request there from me. I think you just click the box with me in it and then click save and that more or less does it.

Although I really don't know what being a "friend" even does, except for making me feel all warm and fuzzy.

You should have a request there from me. I think you just click the box with me in it and then click save and that more or less does it.

Although I really don't know what being a "friend" even does, except for making me feel all warm and fuzzy.

funny0434.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST